ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yo are there really people who still think OJ is innocent?

Damn near everything he said 2 weeks after the murder made it sound like he's guilty

(at the wake) " I didn't do it. I loved her too much"

(on the phone during the chase) - Im the only person here who deserves to die. you know I loved her right? "

(during the trial) "If this Jury convicts me, then maybe I did do it"

"Ive killed her in my dreams"

Dude is on record beating his wife, and then telling her he was gonna kill her :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yo.......

Part 5 of his this doc showed mad stuff that I didn't even know OJ was on.. He was in hiphop videos :what:

They showed some shyt OJ was on where he was dressed up like some pimp or whatever that seemed surreal for me..

Did he really lose his mind like that :what:

:dead:

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo.......

Part 5 of his this doc showed mad stuff that I didn't even know OJ was on.. He was hiphop videos :what:

They showed some shyt OJ was on where he was dressed up like some pimp or whatever the seemed surreal for me..

Did he really lose his mind like :what:

Oj had me dying when he was playing that air guitar and that beat ain't have no guitar Juice went to Miami and became a fukking crime boss:mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Here's the murder part of the book

Screenshot_2016_07_05_11_44_41.png

Screenshot_2016_07_05_11_44_54.png

Screenshot_2016_07_05_11_45_18.png

Screenshot_2016_07_05_11_45_24.png
I believe Charlie was his Agent... Had to be...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yo.......

Part 5 of his this doc showed mad stuff that I didn't even know OJ was on.. He was in hiphop videos :what:

They showed some shyt OJ was on where he was dressed up like some pimp or whatever the seemed surreal for me..

Did he really lose his mind like that :what:

I thought that part of the doc was a little fukked up as I think a lot of what they showed around that time was for a prank show OJ was supposed to be doing called Juiced. He was wilding out no doubt but I hated them showing some of that footage with no context.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I thought that part of the doc was a little fukked up as I think a lot of what they showed around that time was for a prank show OJ was supposed to be doing called Juiced. He was wilding out no doubt but I hated them showing some of that footage with no context.
:ohhh:

Forreal??

I don't recall that.. That's why I was buggin watching all that

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Hip hop head and "down ass white boy" Max kellerman sure was showing his true colors in this interview :martin:
Kellerman is mad annoying with the hiphop quotes..

He always tries extra hard recitin lyrics and shyt like a typical hiphop white boy wannabe

:scust:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
boy was this documentary on time or what?

in regards to the racial tension, I mean.

lol. I figured it was some sort of side-show.

most of the doc was a smear-piece anyway.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was six at the time, that chase was lit... Not in a good way :snoop: im on part three... Lets see how the procescutors messed this up :snoop: