ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Daps
he divorce her, they wasn't even together when this happen.....plus she was sending him love letters that she want to see him again, wanting to get back together

she was a druggy and they was big time swingers , he wasn't jealous/or ego driven that he couldn't let her go. He didn't kill her ...research before you get caught up by tv specials
I've always heard that the real reason for the murder was a drug deal gone wrong

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Such a wide range of emotions watching this documentary. I hate the racial dynamics of America. I watch this and wish I was a lawyer, because the only justice we can get in this system is through civil lawsuits. OJ was a rich man who committed murder. But so was Robert Blake. But his stupidity in committing another crime allowed the system to zip the ****** suit back on him and remind him of his place in this world.

I want to see a documentary of this magnitude on Iran Contra. Or how about Cointelpro. Better yet the Rodney King incident. I stand by an earlier post I made. This documentary wasn't for us. This documentary is for the parole board to see when he comes up in 2017. To remind them to keep him locked up. Because he committed the cardinal sin in America, being a black man who murdered a blond hair blue eyed princess. The ultimate sin in this country,

a peoples history of the united states goes in depth on the iran contra incident.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
giphy.gif

laff.gif
laff.gif
laff.gif
laff.gif

:mjlol:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because a lot of bridges was burned getting O.J off. He wanted to let cacs know that he's not to blame because if it was up to him they would've took a plea deal.

Sucka...he could have left the team but to stay and then stab all of them in the back less than 48 hrs after trial was over was very snake like

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Sucka...he could have left the team but to stay and then stab all of them in the back less than 48 hrs after trial was over was very snake like
Too much money to leave. He had to get all the bread and then denounce O.J and Johnnie in order to still have his reputation at the country club intact.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Here's what OJ said what hypothetical happen that night of the murders:stopitslime: from his if I did it book

Chapter 6: This chapter covers the murders. The first part goes over the timeline immediately following the recital. The latter portion is Simpson's "hypothetical" take on the murders of Brown and Goldman at Brown's home.
chapter-6-this-chapter-covers-the-murders-the-first-part-goes-over-the-timeline-immediately-following-the-recital-the-latter-portion-is-simpsons-hypothetical-take-on-the-murders-of-brown-and-goldman-at-browns-home.jpg

Simpson wears the blood-stained gloves found by the LAPD and entered into evidence in Simpson's murder trial. Prosecutors sought to prove that the gloves fit Simpson's hands.Reuters
Simpson and Kato Kaelin, who was staying in Simpson's guesthouse, get burgers after Simpson returns from the recital. Simpson begins to pack for a flight to Chicago later that night when Charlie shows up. This is where Simpson clarifies that the following is "hypothetical."

Charlie is a fictional acquaintance who reveals information about Brown that sets Simpson off. Charlie says that some friends of his were in Cabo when they saw Brown and her friend Faye at a party.

"There was a lot of drugs and a lot of drinking, and apparently things got pretty kinky," Charlie recounts.

Simpson decides that "Nicole was the enemy" and tells Charlie to get in the Bronco because they are "going to scare the s--- out of that girl."

He grabs a wool hat, the infamous gloves that would later be used as evidence at the trial, and a knife stashed under the seat, but Charlie takes the knife from him. After entering through a broken back gate, Simpson notices that Brown has candles in the window, which he presumes are for a man she is expecting.

At this point, Ron Goldman, a waiter from the restaurant the Brown family ate at, arrives with glasses left by Nicole's mom. This sparks Simpson's rage and he begins screaming. Brown emerges from her house and starts yelling back. She attempts to come after him, but slips and hits her head. Goldman gets in a karate stance and Simpson grabs the knife from Charlie before blacking out.

After regaining consciousness, Simpson is covered in blood, unsure of what's just happened. Before getting back in the Bronco, he undresses and wraps his bloody clothes in a bundle. He passes the waiting limo on his way back to his house and pulls off into the shadows, leaving the weapon and clothes to Charlie and instructing him to park the car and leave when the limo pulls away.

As he's running back and sneaking into his house, Simpson bumps into an air-conditioning unit, which startles Kato. He washes up, gets in the limo, and flies off to Chicago where he gets the phone call about his wife's murder. After arriving back in LA, he agrees to go talk to the cops with no lawyers present.

Daps
The biggest piece of shyt in this documentary is Mike Gilbert. He is the one that was OJ's agent and the one that OJ talks about stole a bunch of his memorabilia and was selling it behind his back. He's the one that told the story of telling OJ to stop taking his meds before trying on the glove. My problem with that is with as long as the trial was how'd they know when the prosecution would even have him try it on. Plus he says OJ couldn't bend his fingers when Darden made OJ bend his hand and grip a marker while wearing the murder gloves. Gilbert is also the one saying OJ admitted to him that he did the murders.
He's an agent breh and his client turned his back on him. No surprise here.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much money to leave. He had to get all the bread and then denounce O.J and Johnnie in order to still have his reputation at the country club intact.

Which is why he is a sucka I know exactly why he did what he did and that's what makes him a rat...either stand up for your beliefs or shut up