SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The other dude didn't snitch on oj and did his little time
We obviously 2 different types of ppl if u think what he did was okay
So I'll just leave it at that

Yea u the type of nikka who gonna do a bid for someone else while u leave ur fam and kids outside and struggling while u keep some code. Ain't knockin u cuz once upon a time I would have done the same but I'm older now. Streets got a code...but when u get older that code gotta change.

fukk commissary and visits, who gonna take care of my family while I'm doing that bid...that's what I think about now and the primary reason that street shyt ain't me nomore

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea u the type of nikka who gonna do a bid for someone else while u leave ur fam and kids outside and struggling while u keep some code. Ain't knockin u cuz once upon a time I would have done the same but I'm older now. Streets got a code...but when u get older that code gotta change.

fukk commissary and visits, who gonna take care of my family while I'm doing that bid...that's what I think about now and the primary reason that street shyt ain't me nomore
The thing is, I wouldn't of rolled in the first place. I woulda told oj to fall back and tell he's insane. And I also woulda told him that if he really needed to go, he could of went dolo or mayb with another person

But if for some reason I decide to go, and shyt goes wrong, I ain't telling on someone who I consider my friend. Cause it only becAme "fukk oj" when he got caught

It wasn't " fukk oj" when he was partying and mooching off him

And for the record I dont consider myself a street dude, I'm just talking about morals

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree... however dude made a good point in the documentary where he said O.J. wouldn't bother to visit him and by O.J. me first attitude, if O.J.walk he wouldn't give 2 shyts about u

I
would have snitch on O.J.as well, but if it was a dude who's going to put money on my books I'll do my time
Cop out
If that's how he felt about oj, why consider him a "friend " in the first place? Why even go?

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Shoulda thought about that before he jumped his ass in the game. :scust:

The code can't be molded to cater to your situation. :scust:

If you do the goddamn crime you best be ready to do the goddamn time. :scust:

Snitches. :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why did Shapiro turn his back on them all of a sudden?
Cochran usurped him.

He was THE LA lawyer before this trial and was lead counsel. By the end, he was on the margins. Cochran usurped him as did Schlep. And he also had to save his himself. It was like OJ was after the trial except Shaprio is white.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

laff.gif
laff.gif
laff.gif
laff.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps