ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
One thing i learned about this joint is that when white America is done milking you, they could give a shyt about you.
That's what you got out of this?

Who wants to associate themselves with someone who likely murdered two people? You guys are wild man. If OJ would have been able to control himself he would still be eating well with all that white power he had on his side.

Dude literally could have had it all and likely part owner of an NFL team at this point.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Who wants to associate themselves with someone who likely murdered two people? You guys are wild man. If OJ would have been able to control himself he would still be eating well with all that white power he had on his side.

Dude literally could have had it all and likely part owner of an NFL team at this point.

Could OJ Simpson have run for political office?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

I agree with you. I haven't watched the documentary except Part 1. Based on all 5 parts what advice would you give to someone who wants to be successful and eat well like OJ did before the Nicole Brown stuff happened?

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Furman said he was giving nikkas fair ones in the street:skip:
350x700px-LL-eed07407_3488597-6219889274-micha.gif

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I agree with you. I haven't watched the documentary except Part 1. Based on all 5 parts what advice would you give to someone who wants to be successful and eat well like OJ did before the Nicole Brown stuff happened?

Be as Charasmatic as possible, though it comes naturally and you're born with it, Being charasmatic is a very underrated trait anyone can have, it can make up for any lack of skill and take you far in this life, real talk. :blessed: