ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
the irony of that is you thinkin' tanya simpson is milf/cougar status though :shaq2:

denise back in the day though :noah::ohlawd:

july-18-1995-laguna-beach-california-us-denise-brown-at-the-laguna-E1MM5T.jpg

july-18-1995-laguna-beach-california-us-denise-brown-at-the-laguna-E1MMR3.jpg
:dwillhuh:

Bruh. Please STOP THIS BULLshyt. That bytch is a 3 to 4 out of 10. I don't really even fukk with white bytches, but I have smashed at least 4 in my life, they would embarass her. Are u trolling breh :mjlol:. I just jumped 25 pages and 25 pages ago u were posting pics. bytch is below average now and in her prime. One white bytch I lust over is Rachel Nicholson, she is killing Denies and I doubt they are very far apart in age. Chill out fam. I would hate to see the hoes u actually fukk.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching part 2 now and the interviews from these piece of shyt cops are really bugging me. These dudes honestly can't see things from a different perspective. And it's a tragedy that Mark Fuhrman has profited so much from this whole situation.

This same craziness hasn't changed in over 20 years.

Lots of people profited of the trial, where do you think people like Nancy grace became famous and how court tv was formed

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Who is this jewish cac Danny Bakewell, and why is he leading AAs. :wtf:

Their have been Rachel Dozel transracials back in the 80s too? :wtf:

You ain't never seen a cerole colored before? He has that cajun dialect too. Nothing jew about that. :patrice:

We all know that light skin militants are try 10x harder to prove themselves. :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The biggest piece of shyt in this documentary is Mike Gilbert. He is the one that was OJ's agent and the one that OJ talks about stole a bunch of his memorabilia and was selling it behind his back. He's the one that told the story of telling OJ to stop taking his meds before trying on the glove. My problem with that is with as long as the trial was how'd they know when the prosecution would even have him try it on. Plus he says OJ couldn't bend his fingers when Darden made OJ bend his hand and grip a marker while wearing the murder gloves. Gilbert is also the one saying OJ admitted to him that he did the murders.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
so after watching this documentary how many of y'all changed your mind and think he did it?

:patrice:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
so after watching this documentary how many of y'all changed your mind and think he did it?

:patrice:

You'd have to be brain-dead to think he didn't do it. Lots of errors by the investigators and crime scene technicians, but the defense did what they needed to do by shifting the focus of obvious DNA evidence that these mentally challenged jurors did not want to pay attention to, and focused on the voice recordings.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You ain't never seen a cerole colored before? He has that cajun dialect too. Nothing jew about that. :patrice:

We all know that light skin militants are try 10x harder to prove themselves. :mjlol:
Never heard of an african cajun, clearly full of 80% cac blood dash of black admixture, trying to pass and allowing it. :scust:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@mson this doc is just another piece to the successful industry of "OJ", alot cacs made money off this including the popo. the whole premise is to retell/introduce the OJ trial to the public again shaping the narrative "O.J. Simpson’s refusal to acknowledge his blackness/look he dont even ride for yall/Race Card/I'm not black, im OJ/Sociopathic narcissistic tendencies/Bill Cosby Analogy"...this was made for us

they damn put everything in this, the destruction of the apartments at 39th, the killing of eula but not CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy) etc

Might as well had called the doc "OJ did it! What's wrong with you black people?"

Last edited: