ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I'm still waiting for them to show the evidence why he did it? Besides them just saying there was evidence.
They found Ron's blood in the car too, bruh did it :wow:
I think most can agree that the cops didn't plant the blood, but there was like one little spec outside and the white boys and blue started jumping walls and such thinking it had to do with the murder :martin:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Have any of u coli members who lived through the trial notice not once have Nicole father ever said anything negative about O.J....

This dude literally has put O.J.above his daughter

I would be fred Goldman everyday going at O.J. and lapd for answers
The father is one of the biggest reasons why Nicole kept going back to OJ. OJ was not only supporting Nicole but the whole Brown family. They didn't want to get cut off. Nicole's father probably felt the guilt for 30 years until he lost his mind before he died....

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
One thing I notice as well and skip bayless brought up a good point.... why Marcia Clark always throw the blame on LAPD AND DARDEN and ito like she was perfect on the case... she fukked up by

1... putting mark Fuhrman out there when Darden told her after he interviewed him before the trial he was no good, but she wanted him

2... she assumed that black women will side with her because she handle domestic violence cases for them:mjlol:...them black women was from my hood and women in the 90s always ran back to abusive dudes here in L.A. , so I could have told u black women would side with O.J.

3. She thought she was on the level of the dream team:mjlol:.....she failed to realize she was going against jordan, bird, magic and wilt and she was just kenny smith at best

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they starting to leave some stuff out now
first 2 epoisodes were informative
but they ignored goldman's background in the ep 3, just called him a inspiring model
they said he was a friend returning glasses but ignored nicole being basically naked when he showed up and of the romantic bubble bath
i like the stuff they doing wit furhman, and how they had oj saying he never saw race before but was being forced to/

but i was hoping theyd just put everything out there and let us judge for ourselves

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, its clear as day furhman is full of shyt and lying even to this day. not sure 100 percent what he did, but its obviously its something shady. talking bout "we saw a spot of blood on ojays car and we were concerned for his health so we hopped the fence:mjlol:"
what in the fukk :russ:
gimme a break
and the glove at the crime scene and glove at the house shyt was always suspect to me

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they starting to leave some stuff out now
first 2 epoisodes were informative
but they ignored goldman's background in the ep 3, just called him a inspiring model
they said he was a friend returning glasses but ignored nicole being basically naked when he showed up and of the romantic bubble bath
i like the stuff they doing wit furhman, and how they had oj saying he never saw race before but was being forced to/

but i was hoping theyd just put everything out there and let us judge for ourselves

So what's the story on Ronald Goldman Im assuming he wasn't a choirboy

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
One thing I notice as well and skip bayless brought up a good point.... why Marcia Clark always throw the blame on LAPD AND DARDEN and ito like she was perfect on the case... she fukked up by

1... putting mark Fuhrman out there when Darden told her after he interviewed him before the trial he was no good, but she wanted him

2... she assumed that black women will side with her because she handle domestic violence cases for them:mjlol:...them black women was from my hood and women in the 90s always ran back to abusive dudes here in L.A. , so I could have told u black women would side with O.J.

3. She thought she was on the level of the dream team:mjlol:.....she failed to realize she was going against jordan, bird, magic and wilt and she was just kenny smith at best
not only that they seen thru her bullshyt

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the story on Ronald Goldman Im assuming he wasn't a choirboy
he was heavy on drugs
had some sort of connection with the mob
three of his best friends apparently got killed in the same manner as nicole shortly after his death
and he was clearly coming over to bang nicole.
they making him seem like he was a choir boy returning glasses

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
giphy.gif
OJ looking like, "That was c00nish, even for me
2lswnr5.png
"