ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
33 Ms to the family followed by 33 years.

:wow:

Them 12 jurors felt their was doubt based on Furman and his 5th pleading, lying ass...and they let OJ walk free with history of LAPD.

But IF you did kill someone that shyt would likely weigh heavy for years and he was ultimately gonna do something he thought he could get away with.

The one CAC set him up so bad. Told him another collector other than himself had a bunch of OJs most personal shyt and then helps him assemble a group of guys then records it and sells it to TMZ. Just dumb.

They got you now OJ and I doubt they'll let you go.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Charles Barkely has so many parallels with O.J. with how they act, view the world and are treated by white males...

Even going into some of the stories and how is arrests in Phoenix for DUI with the prostitute went

:patrice:
Barkley has always discussed race openly. :beli:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
carl douglas said that the doc left out another side to OJ. He said the OJ he knows could have never remained so calm after the murders.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
Like this incredible recollection: When Simpson came out of the Bronco and was arrested, while being driven to police headquarters, an officer inside the car with him recalls Simpson looking around at the crowd of people who where still outside his house. The officer says that O.J. asked, “What’s all these ni--ers doing in Brentwood?”
:mjpls:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The storms in my area knocked my power out when I had 30 minutes left in part 3. Woke up this morning, and my power was on, but my internet wasn't working :pacspit:

Heauxs need to fix my shyt before I get off work because this is ridiculous :snoop:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Have any of u coli members who lived through the trial notice not once have Nicole father ever said anything negative about O.J....

This dude literally has put O.J.above his daughter

I would be fred Goldman everyday going at O.J. and lapd for answers
Has he said anything positive about it either? He may just want to stay out of the limelight and deal with it behind closed doors.