ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
When you get into this law shyt you see it for what it is -- a game. I love Cochran, but on everything if he represented Furhman, he wouldn't have wanted the "******" episode admissible in court either. He may not have said it like Darden, but he wouldn't have wanted it in. Basically, there's no angels and demons in the shyt. It's all game and posturing depending on who's paying you.

Spent my fairshare of time in courthouses ... for professional reasons. :jawalrus:

:usure:

I've always said trial court is a quintessential example of high stakes gamesmanship on display and a microcosm of the broader white supremacist system. the only comparable institutional gamesmanship is your local legislature... house and senate floors, committee meetings, lobbyist meetings, etc. are just...:bryan: :wow: ... :snoop:

Shyt really becomes a sideshow. It's a tragic comedy. that's why this shyt is so funny now in the OJ doc, but disheartening on another level.

It's layers upon layers to what this doc symbolically represents.

All told, it's a disheartening feeling knowing what we're operating under. Gotta keep pushing through in faith and defiantly... Johnnie is the one ray of light in the doc, and represents that in a sense.

Look at this doc critically y'all... it's telling you everything you need to know about this system.

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Charles Barkely has so many parallels with O.J. with how they act, view the world and are treated by white males...

Even going into some of the stories and how is arrests in Phoenix for DUI with the prostitute went

:patrice:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charles Barkely has so many parallels with O.J. with how they act, view the world and are treated by white males...

Even going into some of the stories and how is arrests in Phoenix for DUI with the prostitute went

:patrice:

Have no idea what you are talking why do posters give little detail to their post as though everyone knows what they are talking about

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i binged it but I just noticed one thing. Is the Kardashian train so steady that they blocked out the part about Robert probably taking the louie bag with the knife? They exposed everything but that :patrice:
no white people are made to look bad in this, they even try to gain sympathy for fuhrman