ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I don't think he used the hard R. It was a white dude repeating what OJ supposedly said, after all. OJ most likely said "nikkas" but what white person, especially of that dude's age, would know any other pronunciation besides the hard R?
White people aren't ignorant. They know the difference, they just pretend they don't so they can say the word. I saw an interview with Jerry Heller where he was reciting NWA lyrics and instead of saying nikka like they did, he used the hard R. He can play dumb all he want but the group name is NIKKAZ Wit Attitude. He knows:upsetfavre:

With that said, I doubt OJ even said "Nikka". I'm taking everything LAPD say with a grain of salt.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lmao how can you defend this dude? He used his privilege to beat the system and didn't fukk with blacks. He even used the hard ER.

He is a piece of shyt who deserves to rot.
What if he said 'niccas' and not used the hard ER version. Alot of whites don't know the difference. He could've said it jokingly as well. Being taken away by the cops, he said one last joke to himself like, "what's all these niccas doin' in Brentwood":myman:

-But on the flipside he could've been on that :mjpls:and used that hard ER as well.. but alot of whites do get it confused especially when they're trying to retell a story or incident.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Orenthal hanging out with fake goons, snitches and white hoes.

Talk about falling apart. :dead:

Fat greasy cac scumbags getting 150k for a recording...Harvey Levin is a weirdo.

:scust:At societies weird ass obsession with famous people...shyt is vile.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Supercoolmayo smiley of OJ
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I knew about this Carl Douglas dude since last year cause he calls into the Max & Marcellus show on the regular ..

He said some shyt like " In law, 2+2 is somewhere between 3 and 5" In his Carl Douglas voice that had me rolling for weeks :dead:

He needs to write a book.. I need to know more about life from his point of view

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Im up at 3am researching and googling shyt.... thats how good this doc is :laff:

I was really young when all this went down, so all this stuff is basically new to me... All I remember from the case days in 94-95 was that it was on every damn channel and Jet magazine cover, and all I wanted was to watch my damn cartoons :laff:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished Episode 3 :whew:

- That Mr Clean cop is clearly still a racist and it's funny how he thinks LAPD did nothing wrong back in the day.
- I can't believe Fhurman said he was racist because he had some stress, didn't even apologize in the doc and made some bs excuses. I definitely think the glove part had something to do with him, idk how you can see a glove of that color in the dark. It's not shining.
- Carl Douglas was the best part of this episode, he got me on telling the story about them switching pictures at OJ's house, he was telling this story like Charlie Murphy on Dave Chappelle.
- Johnnie Cochran was like MJ in the courthouse, went straight to work:whoo:

- AC is either a very loyal friend or this guy is a creep. IDK how you can be so loyal after all the things, this guy is a true STAN.

- There was still to much proof against OJ, the blood, the finger, him flying out on the same night:skip:. If he didn't do it directly, he hired someone to do it. I wonder if they talk about his son doing it theory.