ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Love how these whites bring up blacks play the race card all the time

I guarantee if any of these white JEWS in Hollywood and worldwide was on trial for killing their ex wife and boy toy and Mark Fuhrman who was a nazi lover and collected hitler shyt, they would attack him left and right...

U have to love these white people tweets on Cochran and OJ, but never once feel any sympathy for Rodney King and latasha...

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
How wealthy/influential do you all think OJ could have gotten if he didn't have the downfall and the Nicole stuff didn't happen?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How wealthy/influential do you all think OJ could have gotten if he didn't have the downfall and the Nicole stuff didn't happen?
Huge huge huge but he would have eventually faced a lot of criticism for his abusive past. Especially if she was still alive with women's rights at the forefront of the country. Nicole would probably be a Hillary supporter while OJ would be trying to get a job with Trump.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

It's crazy how the black jurors get so much hate and blame, what about the non-black jurors?! What about their roles and their "understanding" of the evidence? The non-black jurors could've thrown Marcia a life preserver/bone by allowing for a mistrial or hung jury. That would've allowed Marcia to retry the case. But the non-black jurors get escape with clean hands. Yet I remember the lone Afro-Latina on the George Zimmerman jury got dragged for not sticking it out for the declaration of a mistrial. I refuse to blame the black women jurors for this long-coming quagmire. The doc is called OJ: Made in America for a reason.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Nobody was checking for OJ like that anymore.

This was 94. He was at best a sideline reporter and may have been a studio analyst later. But he was no different than any other former great player turned media member.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I still don't get why OJ would adequately dispose of the rest of his bloody clothes and the murder weapon but randomly throw the glove behind the house:jbhmm:

the excuse is that he ran behind the house and accidentally hit his head on the A/C unit, which made him drop the glove.

Still no reason for it to be wet tho when Furman "found" it

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is flames. Forever interesting.

I'm leaning on Furman setting up the scene in some way or perhaps even having help in the murders and set up.

#CochranClick

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the excuse is that he ran behind the house and accidentally hit his head on the A/C unit, which made him drop the glove.

Still no reason for it to be wet tho when Furman "found" it

Yea :mjpls:man told on himself there imo

I think whether or not OJ did it, the glove WAS planted

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Nobody was checking for OJ like that anymore.

This was 94. He was at best a sideline reporter and may have been a studio analyst later. But he was no different than any other former great player turned media member.

I wonder how much he was worth in his prime?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
When you get into this law shyt you see it for what it is -- a game. I love Cochran, but on everything if he represented Furhman, he wouldn't have wanted the "******" episode admissible in court either. He may not have said it like Darden, but he wouldn't have wanted it in. Basically, there's no angels and demons in the shyt. It's all game and posturing depending on who's paying you.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I ignored this for awhile because OJ stuff has been exhausted for decades. Saw a marathon was being aired today so I gave it a try starting with part 2...and I'm amazed. This is really well done.

I saw up to part 4. The Furman testimony hasn't happened yet but I saw the classic exchange between Cochran and Darden and it still angers me to this day. Not mad at Darden for doing his job. But the framing of the issue is what pisses me off. "The n word" was not simply the issue, as the lawyers argued and the documentary interviewees discussed. Furman was a racist. That's a fact. We should be able to judge a man's actions through that lense without being accused of being "biased" or "playing the race card."

Btw all throughout the doc he was saying shyt that makes it clear he's still a racist, including defending the cops who beat Rodney King.