ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Shawn Champman is apart of this doc
she was the only female lawyer OJ had on this case.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
"All the sudden now he's black. He took the cape off and became one of them"

He said that with such contempt too :francis:
So apparently, to become black a hero has to take his cape off and appear human/weak
2utia9u.png

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I'm still waiting for them to show the evidence why he did it? Besides them just saying there was evidence.
Her blood was in his car and house and DNA evidence but that DNA contamination argument they had crushed the prosecutions buildings because they had them contaminating evidence on video

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
These cacs really still don't understand that this wasn't about OJ for us:wow:

If anything in this country, is a clearer indication of how truly distant we are when it comes to race relations, it's the fact, that after ALL THESE YEARS, Marcia Clark, STILL. DOESN'T. fukkING. GET. IT.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
oh sh*t at part 5

OJ is outta control after he moved to Florida

nikka wearing durags and urban wear.:heh:

He was really on a downward spiral...b.ut he's so addicted to fame he'll hang out with anybody lowlife and all. Dude wearing pimp clothes. Clearly coked out of his mind.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I started noticing this shyt when all the civil rights issues that were brought up were issues in which the black people did something wrong. They black person had a weapon or was fighting...

They never showed the incidents where an unarmed brother was reaching for his wallet and got shot....they damn sure didn't talk about issues like that.

It's like they're trying to passive aggressively say it's all our fault.

They showed the girl who was killed by the Asian lady in the convenience store that only got probation but you are correct. They seem to have picked lots of incidents where it gives LAPD supporters an out by saying "well, they did ransack the place...bu bu bu but they did find drugs" "they did shoot her on her lawn bu bu bu but she threw a knife at them". As opposed to all those files they must have of completely innocent victims of police brutality that ended up dying or permanently damaged.

OJ: "Kool Aide? I'm not familiar with that :mjpls:"