ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Here's what happen in short

O.J. son jason killed her and ron then went back to his job and instead of punching out his time card like other employees he hand written it in.. ONCE AGAIN LAPD fukkED UP CAUSE THEY ONLY TALK TO HIM FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES AND THE OTHER EMPLOYEES SAID HE WAS THERE AND OTHERS SAID HE WASN'T... BUT LAPD DIDN'T CONTINUE TO LOOK AT DUDE.. ALSO NICOLE WASN'T NO SAINT EITHER... SHE WAS AROUND THE DIRTY TYPE BUT ONCE AGAIN LAPD fukkED UP

O.J. who was a sick fukk and always stalk nicole, decided that night before he head out to Chicago to sneak over and see if she was sucking more dikks.... so when he pulled up out back and started looking around, he notice the bodies.... so he went over to Nicole body and saw ron, but once Nicole dog came outside he got nervous and thought someone might see him, so he took off that's why u have his footprints they claim was his and the minor blood spots in his Bronco..O.J. had to calm his nerves for awhile till it was ok for him to cry and when he was in his hotel in Chicago he loss it and broke his glass which cut his finger...

People keep ignoring the fact Fuhrman said he planted evidence... I wish Johnnie and the team would have said did u plant any blood or the glove to him instead..

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Here you go @stomachlines you'll enjoy this (if you haven't seen it already)

o-j-_simpson_photo_05-ae11c46a_web.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Episode 4
I'm surprised they didn't show the video the cops took with no bloody sock on the ground and the later pictures that had the bloody sock eventually being in the same spot that was empty before at the same time they showed the blood spot that magically appeared on the fence.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I gotta kick it with this crazy c00n when he gets out on parole...That's going on my bucket list...

:wow:
Unless you are a white billionaire or snowbunny something tells me you have a better chance of being a starting PG in the Finals
2lswnr5.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Oh word people watching all the episodes and commenting now? How about we focus on the episodes that have aired only? :martin:

Watch Ch1, Ch2 and all I have to say is :russell:

Ch 1
OJ's black friends aint shyt especially that helium sucking "Fine white women:krs:" nikka

OJ's white friends aint shyt either
especially that one dude talking about OJ had white features. :swaggyP:

All the white men talking about he was so ambitious, what the fukk is wrong with that?

I don't think he was c00n like so many here who like to throw that word around. It was a complicated situation, he was destined to be number 1 in the draft and he was just staring his career. He needed money to get his family out of poverty etc.

I told y'all Nicole was a dusty bytch. How is she gonna get involved with a man who is already married with kids. Also :duck:at her family not knowing who OJ is. They would at least have to know him from the Hertz commercials.
He was beating Margerite too, I wonder why they left that part out. :sas1: I guess black women don't count. :sas2:

Ch 2:

Again OJ's white friends really aint shyt.
So he cheated at golf, so fukken what?

He talked a certain way around white people and he talked a certain away around black people. :krs:White folk discover code switching y'all.

Told y'all that dusty bytch was fukking Marcus Allen.
bytch was a god damn coke whore, how is she going to money for coke, if not for OJ?

She had plenty of times to leave him.:yeshrug:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Think I might start watching tonight, hell I might just sit here and watch the whole thing :pachaha: