ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He shows the tendencies, crazy stalker. Has a lot of rage. Possible CTE. Beat her up multiple times. He was clearly not over her and was jealous. He watched her have sex with another man

So that means he did it? :what:

Where were his bruises? Wounds?

Have you thought about Nicole's questionable past?

The drugs, the relationship with Ron Goldman who worked at the mezzalula where 3 other waiters we're killed?

Where was the physical evidence on OJ?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold on, the whole series leaked? Someone PM that shyt my way.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to rip these episodes, But for some odd reason the playback is always choppy.

:sadcam:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
OJ definitely sold out, but I don't buy the argument that selling out led to his downfall. He still had the support of the black community during the trial. And you could argue that his status in white America he gained by selling out enabled him to get away with a lot of shyt leading up to Nicole's murder. So selling out helped him in that case because if he didn't suck up to white people and came across as a scary, angry black man no way does he only get community service during the first domestic violence incident.

OJ's downfall came because he just couldn't stay out of the limelight after he got off. That's more about him being a dumbass than anything else

After watching the whole documentary what do you feel were his main motivations for selling out? Also, if you were in his shoes would you have done the same thing?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
So that means he did it? :what:

Where were his bruises? Wounds?

Have you thought about Nicole's questionable past?

The drugs, the relationship with Ron Goldman who worked at the mezzalula where 3 other waiters we're killed?

Where was the physical evidence on OJ?
This right here is why I'll never be fully committed that he did it. There's so many other factors at play and the police in any big city would go extra on a person to ensure a conviction.

OJ is a piece of shyt no doubt but once there's just a little hint of doubt you must find him not guilty.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
OJ definitely sold out, but I don't buy the argument that selling out led to his downfall. He still had the support of the black community during the trial. And you could argue that his status in white America he gained by selling out enabled him to get away with a lot of shyt leading up to Nicole's murder. So selling out helped him in that case because if he didn't suck up to white people and came across as a scary, angry black man no way does he only get community service during the first domestic violence incident.

OJ's downfall came because he just couldn't stay out of the limelight after he got off. That's more about him being a dumbass than anything else

I'm going to allow others who haven't yet seen all of the episodes a chance to watch before I respond. But I definitely will once it all over.

Selling out will NEVER work towards the black man's interest in the end. Mark my words

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
look at OJ Face. " don't have my son doing that nikka shyt "

star-oj-simspson-sits-with-his-wife-marguerite-simpson-daughter-and-picture-id458123842
No nikkas in technicolor
2lswnr5.png

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
The FX series is better by far.

This series has it pre June 12th 1994 and post trial but that's it. The trial is what they hold back in this series they never go deep into how the prosecution blew this case in so many ways.

Can't blame the jury for Furhman pleading the 5th on a very important question which was brought up. You had one detective bring evidence from the crime scene to the house which even had Furhman going :mindblown:

The most important aspect the prosecution forgets that was only brought up in the FX series was the optics. They never looked at the lapd and the city the way blacks did.

They where as egotistical as OJ Simpson