:ohhh: she do look like her

Angie-Harmon.jpg

angie-harmon_sc_768x1024.png

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Im only just finishing about part 3....personally I could give a shyt if OJ did it or not. This documentary only shows how since the 60's before the 60's, to the 70's, 80's, 90's aint shyt changed. They keep saying "LAPD USED to be corrupt", stuff "USED" to be like this even tho we're in 2016 and all this stuff is still a problem. Lets consider the fact that in the same episode where it shows how black life was worth nothing to the justice system (and still is to this day), I read an article on the internet about how people were mad at the reporter interviewing OJ about domestic violence and being friendly with him at the same time. So out of ALL the bullshyt shown in this episode that's what these cacs are taking away from it....anger at some random reporter, not at the system as a whole. But at a reporter :francis:. OJ himself is interesting as a character study but as far as sympathy for Nicole, or anger towards OJ? When you frame it with this backstory, I feel neither.

edit: Don't even get me started on these racist ass LAPD officers they keep interviewing....shyt's got my blood boiling just thinking about it :snoop:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
part 5
:dead: at the juice getting his agent to act like a pap that was secretly recording him while he took down the flag at his house. Dude was a true actor