ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
We get it you like white women, but this bytch is average as fukk. She was barely in her 30s when this pic was taken and she already has old white lady face:russ:

like i said, i never said she was the best lookin' woman ever, all i was sayin' was she was pretty :wtb:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
the lines around her mouth breh

so many that she looked like the joker though? really? :comeon:
I bet my man love pure mayonnaise sandwiches on white bread. :russ:

IMG_9647.JPG

IMG_9649.JPG

this got me rollin' :mjlol::laff:

i don't fukk with mayonnaise, shyt makes me sick to my stomach :scust:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
like i said, i ain't seen the all of the parts that have aired yet, so i really can't comment on her dancin

but yeah, i do like white women :yeshrug:

meh. she's just average.

what were your thoughts on OJ's c00nery
:scust:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Shipp really was a Judas.

I've known family and friends to do some fukked up things even known for some to have a body on them but I would never ever volunteer to testify against them in open court. If I'm 100% positive that they did it I'm not even showing up for support you will not see me on the courthouse block.

You mean to tell me Robert Kardashian at least stuck with OJ til the end but this dude couldn't. :snoop:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Yooooooooooo the look on that white woman's face talking about m Marcus was the bigger better version of OJ

For real. They definitely were smashing both The Juice and Marcus Allen.

Is it also just me or did her whole aura persona remind me of what them Kardashian sisters would look like in 20 years.

Kanye and the rest of them boys better watch out if they know what is good for em.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
meh. she's just average.

what were your thoughts on OJ's c00nery
:scust:

at the bolded, SAD and just downright pathetic

now i haven't seen the documentary aside from an hour and half of last's part 2 and to my understandin' just from what i've read on here in this thread about what others have seen from the documentary is how lost he was as a black man. he really didn't seem to have a sense of who he is, a BLACK man in WHITE america. oj seemed oblivious to who he was a black man and i think with the fame and money he lost sense of himself as a black man. he seemed detached from bein' black and how "black" and "white" the world is and how white america views and treats things

oj is truly a lost soul with all the c00nin' and shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Shipp really was a Judas.

I've known family and friends to do some fukked up things even known for some to have a body on them but I would never ever volunteer to testify against them in open court. If I'm 100% positive that they did it I'm not even showing up for support you will not see me on the courthouse block.

You mean to tell me Robert Kardashian at least stuck with OJ til the end but this dude couldn't. :snoop:
It's hard to say. If Shipp was legit friends with both it's hard to say the reaction.I would have thinking one friend murdered another one. Now if I didn't know the victim then I'd probably not say shyt. But if it was another friend I might to compelled to testify. I don't know for real. Hard circumstance .

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
One thing about this. I don't necessarily think he went to OJ's place looking to plant it. The theory is that he had collected that piece of evidence and put it into a plastic bag as they did with other evidence. But from the order of events happening all the cops had talked to Kato who brought up OJ and him going to dinner and then OJ not leaving for a few hours after that. At that point Fuhrman disappeared and started walking around the house and "discovered" the other glove. By then he knew full well OJ had been at home all night. Also I love Bailey's point that by the time the glove is discovered it had been out there for I believe like 7 or 8 hours and was still glistening wet according to Fuhrman and if it had truly been outside that long it should've been dried up.

I ain't to that part of the movie yet so I could be wrong but that's what I had learned previously about all this.

the man just didn't do it.

White Americans can't fathom that they didn't get to hang their blackman that they feel they created. This is the driving force of why this is so intriguing.

There are too many things that create doubt and knowing the history of this country you'd be a fool to neglect the capability of evil a cac monster like Fuhrman and other like minded cacs would do.

Race is the one thing they never want to talk about because it peels back the underbelly and reveals the demon behind the 'civilization'

I thank God for that champion Johnny Cochran. The audacity of White America to be upset at the revealing of in his diatribe. Hitler was indeed inspired by the sheer racism of America. Cochran shot a golden arrow of truth right into the eye of the dark disease of racism.

Ep 4
It's funny to me all these white folks madder about Cochran comparing Fuhrman to Hitler than they are at Fuhrman for saying actual racist shyt.

of course because, they'd never expect the 'American White man' to be viewed in such away when in truth the comparison is feasible

Last edited: