Daps
we gon really act like nicole won't fine? :shaq2:

Nicole+Brown+FILE+O+J+Simpson+Nicole+Brown+5n8jCHkp4nDl.jpg

HxUHDBlEOh0GHR8ATjAXGxQZRx4EAg==.jpg

No ass, no t*ts, no rhythm, she was average as hell breh

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Fell asleep watching pt 5. This shyt is crazy, shyt is/will (always be) deeper than Orenthal James.

Race in America :upsetfavre::francis::stopitslime::scust::wtb::mjpls::smugbiden::camby::mindblown: <----picked each one of these smileys consciously.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just finished episode 2...

- Oj is a scumbag and 100% guilty
- I feel bad for Nicole Brown, can't believe the police didn't do shyt. She called them million times and they failed her.
- The police from back in the day are still racist and retards, can't believe those retards think they handled everything right. That Fhurer guy blamed the chokehold for Rodney King :mindblown:
- Love how the police officer said the white trucker getting his ass kicked was the worst thing he has seen:heh:
- The two verdicts were the saddest part about the documentary, just seeing the people's reaction and how they looked defeated. fukk every police and retard that supported them.
- I love how OJ got mad at Marcus for taking his woman when he did the exact same thing to his boy

- It's crazy how much white people loved OJ, that ESPN interview was crazy..that guy was basically kissing his ass during the interview. Can you imagine a guy like Ray Rice doing an interview like that and the interviewer kissing his ass to that extent, white people loved that man.

I have heard episode 3 and 4 will be crazy, they are showing dead body pics..going to be rough.

Based on what?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
No ass, no t*ts, no rhythm, she was average as hell breh

pretty face, nice average size titties and she was in shape (her titties made up for lack ass IMO):manny:
(no rhythm? how we know white girl ain't have no rhythm? she hung around enough of us to have learned some rhythm, i would think :patrice:)

30B50DA100000578-3424668-image-m-3_1454196783252.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, she was an attractive woman. i ain't sayin' she was super model or no shyt like that, but i ain't gon sit here and front like she won't pretty :dahell:

You remind me of when old CAC said Martina Navratilova was attractive. :mjlol:

Or when CAC says Gisele Bündchen or Maria Sharapova are good looking. :mjlol: