ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
One of the interns on the case said this was clearly false. He said you can clearly see OJ writing notes during the day of putting on the glove and that would've been impossible if he wasn't taking his medicine.
Yup, between that and right after the demonstration Darden had OJ hold a pen or marker to try and show he still could've held a knife even with the gloves not fitting so OJ could clearly bend his knuckles.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Why y'all debating Nicole's beauty like it mattered. She ain't do anything to get her head chopped off.

All this talk about her being a whore, she's been with OJ since she was 18. She never dated anyone, she was bound to step out.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
she was fine

nicole-brown-a-435.jpg

nicole-brown-dishnation.jpg

HT_Simpson_Kardashian1_MEM__150922_4x3_992.jpg
In terms of average woman: 8
Professional athlete/millionaire: 6

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why y'all debating Nicole's beauty like it mattered. She ain't do anything to get her head chopped off.

All this talk about her being a whore, she's been with OJ since she was 18. She never dated anyone, she was bound to step out.
Obviously she didn't deserve to die first off.

But I think the talk of her having a dark side completely changes the framing of the domestic violence and in turn OJ. If she was on drugs or fukking around that makes the domestic violence look nowhere near as bad. It changes the narrative from that b*stard OJ beating on this poor innocent angel of a woman to both of these people are crazy and were likely fighting each other or he was fighting her off of him. Huge difference between the two.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Watched the first two parts, basically everyone involved is a scumbag.

Oj is a woman beating, stalking ass, manipulator
Nicole was a whore
Racist as fukk cops
Racist rich white guys
Marcus Allen banging his friends wife and is quite possibly responsible for pushing Oj over the edge.

Hollywood couldn't write a story this good.

The person that bothers me the most is AC Cowlings. OJ stole his girl and it was no big deal. At OJ wedding he looked happier than OJ and Nicole. He is a real life Stevie from eastbound and down.
The cops are the worst though :mjpls:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
part 2 of this documentary was high-key hilarious & perverted.:takedat:

all the LA Riot talk was just in the way, to be honest. later for that chit.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Episode 5 now :wow: I might buy this shyt on blu-ray.

they interviewing one of the jurors in present day. asked if she felt some of the jurors found him innocent due to rodney king. she says yes and then they ask her what percentage she says 90 percent. They ask if she was one of them she says yes :laff: he asks does she think thats right she hits him with the :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 5 now :wow: I might buy this shyt on blu-ray.

they interviewing one of the jurors in present day. asked if she felt some of the jurors found him innocent due to rodney king. she says yes and then they ask her what percentage she says 90 percent. They ask if she was one of them she says yes :laff: he asks does she think thats right she hits him with the :manny:

I wonder how much they paid her to say this :jbhmm: