ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Omg oj cheated at golf, last week nikkaz were laughing when mj was cheating st pre determined races

Omg oj a womanizer and made advances to women, muhammad Ali has asked tape and sirred a bunch of kids with diff women

Omg oj left his wife after a child died, do you know how common that is? A death of a young child ends tons o relationships

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We're you there?

:Usure:e

:smh: @ some of y'all victim blaming and making excuses for OJ. Dude was beating her for a long ass time, treated her like shyt, and cheated on her every chance he got. Why even bring up that she was with other men when OJ was fukking everything that walked when they were together? Dude was a phony. He was a master manipulator.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man I never knew the magnitude of OJ. I thought he was just a good football player. Didn't know he was MJ status :wow:

I doubt most in here was old enough back then to relate to this 30/30 :manny:

But it must've been insane with the whole murder/trial :mindblown:

I was a freshman in high school when he first broke the 2,000 yard mark with the Bills.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Read that man's book "How I helped OJ get away with Murder" by Dan Gilbert...he was one of the only agents who worked with OJ prior to the murders and continued to work for OJ for the next ten years after the murder.

OJ was lookin for Dan Gilbert when he went wit his goons to that hotel room.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PART 5

Man this nikka oj fell off hard nikka was dressed up like elvis and hanging with street nikkas in miami :mjlol:. Tom riccio is a rat b*stard and he definately set oj up, he was recording the whole thing and sold it to harvey which launched TMZ.

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
And I still stand by that Nicole wasn't that fine!!!:why:

she was fine

nicole-brown-a-435.jpg

nicole-brown-dishnation.jpg

HT_Simpson_Kardashian1_MEM__150922_4x3_992.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt so.......captivating

I feel running through all of em :wow:

It's good but it's not touching making a murderer...

If you like this you should watch that...

You think the police did some fukk shyt in this OJ case...breh...YOU HAVEN'T SEEN shyt...until you watch making a murderer...

I had to watch the entire documentary 2 different times to catch all the inconsistencies in the police evidence and stories...

The way the cops interrogated that mentally challenged boy...MULTIPLE TIMES...WITH NO LAWYER PRESENT...is one of the most sickening things I have ever seen on tv...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Watched the first two parts, basically everyone involved is a scumbag.

Oj is a woman beating, stalking ass, manipulator
Nicole was a whore
Racist as fukk cops
Racist rich white guys
Marcus Allen banging his friends wife and is quite possibly responsible for pushing Oj over the edge.

Hollywood couldn't write a story this good.

The person that bothers me the most is AC Cowlings. OJ stole his girl and it was no big deal. At OJ wedding he looked happier than OJ and Nicole. He is a real life Stevie from eastbound and down.