ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished episode 2...

- Oj is a scumbag and 100% guilty
- I feel bad for Nicole Brown, can't believe the police didn't do shyt. She called them million times and they failed her.
- The police from back in the day are still racist and retards, can't believe those retards think they handled everything right. That Fhurer guy blamed the chokehold for Rodney King :mindblown:
- Love how the police officer said the white trucker getting his ass kicked was the worst thing he has seen:heh:
- The two verdicts were the saddest part about the documentary, just seeing the people's reaction and how they looked defeated. fukk every police and retard that supported them.
- I love how OJ got mad at Marcus for taking his woman when he did the exact same thing to his boy

- It's crazy how much white people loved OJ, that ESPN interview was crazy..that guy was basically kissing his ass during the interview. Can you imagine a guy like Ray Rice doing an interview like that and the interviewer kissing his ass to that extent, white people loved that man.

I have heard episode 3 and 4 will be crazy, they are showing dead body pics..going to be rough.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Your viewpoint is highly ignorant and rather simplistic. Because it's SO much more complicated than that.

OJ was someone who was selfish and prideful who just wanted to get paid.

He was a black man (in a time where being black WASN'T GREAT) who infiltrated ("was accepted") into the white community wholeheartedly.

You and others want to hate him, when we should've used him as a bridge to bring us closer together. As people.

It shouldn't matter what color of skin you socialize with and live with.

Race SHOULDN'T factor in on anything you do at all.

It should be in who you help, who you reach out to. Whose lives you make better. As a person to another person.

You don't take in ALL of what make this so intricate and complex.

That was OJ's choice. How do we not or why don't we ever consider the fact that OJ was using these white people to make his pockets fat ?

Because that's clearly what he did.

This situation is a combo of OJ's ego and him using his charm to get a life that THOSE OTHER PEOPLE think he viewed was BETTER.

But if it was so good WHY DID OJ RUIN IT ?

TWICE.

To just chalk him up as a c00n just destroys the nuance and clever moves he pulled off.

I dare anyone to do better.

photo.jpg

Oh wait a minute. Guess that makes him a c00n too.

Because let's face it. President Obama had to fu*k with white people to get that far. He had to make some "sacrifices".

Some black people that he use to fu*k with that he doesn't anymore because he CAN'T.

Some people just think they should have it all both ways and don't understand two things: the bullsh*t of civilized societal rules but the necessary evil that is civilized society.
:mjlol:

broller

Veteran
Daps
of course...they weren't making no money...and if you borrow money from the type of people they borrowed money from...you know what happens when you don't pay it back :grippingafrancis:

Like I said...it's crazy how this stuff never ever comes up whenever they cover OJ...I only even know about it because a long time ago almost all the court stuff could be found on the internet...

I bet you can't even find that stuff now:sippinafrancis:

:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Just finished parts 3-5. I'm old enough to remember the case and coverage so I was skeptical at first but this was a nice refresher course. Was reminded just how great that Dream Team was. The way each one of those cats ethered somebody on the witness stand. :whew:Sad that the same shyt is still going on today. Wish the media coverage and activism was half as good as it was back then. Too many nublacks and modern day O.J.'s running shyt these days.

Ron and Nicole's dead body pics though....

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Your viewpoint is highly ignorant and rather simplistic. Because it's SO much more complicated than that.

OJ was someone who was selfish and prideful who just wanted to get paid.

He was a black man (in a time where being black WASN'T GREAT) who infiltrated ("was accepted") into the white community wholeheartedly.

You and others want to hate him, when we should've used him as a bridge to bring us closer together. As people.

It shouldn't matter what color of skin you socialize with and live with.

Race SHOULDN'T factor in on anything you do at all.

It should be in who you help, who you reach out to. Whose lives you make better. As a person to another person.

You don't take in ALL of what make this so intricate and complex.

That was OJ's choice. How do we not or why don't we ever consider the fact that OJ was using these white people to make his pockets fat ?

Because that's clearly what he did.

This situation is a combo of OJ's ego and him using his charm to get a life that THOSE OTHER PEOPLE think he viewed was BETTER.

But if it was so good WHY DID OJ RUIN IT ?

TWICE.

To just chalk him up as a c00n just destroys the nuance and clever moves he pulled off.

I dare anyone to do better.

photo.jpg

Oh wait a minute. Guess that makes him a c00n too.

Because let's face it. President Obama had to fu*k with white people to get that far. He had to make some "sacrifices".

Some black people that he use to fu*k with that he doesn't anymore because he CAN'T.

Some people just think they should have it all both ways and don't understand two things: the bullsh*t of civilized societal rules but the necessary evil that is civilized society.
Kills yourself cac.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Remember there's two sides to every story

Oj doesn't have a voice

I'll never take the word of cacs or "old friends"
Even if you don't believe he murdered her, he is still a terrible person. There is enough proof he beat her, also left his first wife right after the baby drowned, and hanged out with old racists so he can fit in that rich lifestyle.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hearsay
Women and men leave their spouses every day

Muhammad Ali left his wife, so did Bob Marley

Rich ppl hang out with rich people.

It's easy to be plowed through the mud when your locked up In jail and can't refute any accusations.

Oj been in jail for years and before that haven't spokrm to or associated with most of these people for years.

Even if you don't believe he murdered her, he is still a terrible person. There is enough proof he beat her, also left his first wife right after the baby drowned, and hanged out with old racists so he can fit in that rich lifestyle.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm on part 4 fukk it I couldn't wait

... I get doing that because this is a compelling, tragic story and well crafted, but I like the feeling of watching it as it airs from the network in real time. And the communal experience of the commentary.

I'ma wait... see y'all tonight.

I :deadrose: when he said that. He was all like :ooh:"fine white women"

Come on man wtf? :pachaha:

:leon:

Excellent smiley selections.