Epic Games aint playing huh (Pc drama)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Steam fanboy tears! :blessed:
Steam been good to me :manny:

I prefer my games all be on Steam, but I don't mind if I gotta use Origin, Battlenet, or whatever, every now and then. this last minute shyt is mad wack though, and I don't like the idea of buying 3rd party exclusives on PC

it's a gamble for all those involved. they know the Epic store isn't that popular right now, but they're hoping holding these games hostage will get people to come to the store. it's a strategy that hasn't really worked for other competitors, because ultimately people just use Origin to play Battlefield and then go back to Steam for everything else

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Steam loyalists are dumbass weirdos. Steam and gaben don't deserve your explicit loyalty.

Edit: fukk Epic too for stealing dances though.
it's about convenience, not loyalty

I got 300+ games on Steam. when I turn on my computer, I start up Steam. it downloads whatever updates while I'm browsing The Coli. when I'm ready to play a game, I double click the icon, and I'm playing the game

now when I feel the itch to play a game I own on Origin...

* Origin sign-in screen comes up *

"wtf was my password again?" :patrice:

* goes through password reset shyt *

"your password must contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, a symbol, and three chinese characters" :troll:

:why:

* gets signed in *

"downloading Origin update" :beli:

"Origin will restart" :comeon:

"please sign in"

"the password you entered is incorrect" :troll:

"downloading update for Dead Space"

:what: "I forgot I even own that game. I'm trying to play Dragon Age"

"downloading update for Battlefield 3"

:damn: "Dragon Age muthafukka!!!"

"downloading update for Dragon Age" :myman:

"you have lost connection. please sign in" :troll:

LkgpGnX.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got 300+ games on Steam. when I turn on my computer, I start up Steam. it downloads whatever updates while I'm browsing The Coli. when I'm ready to play a game, I double click the icon, and I'm playing the game

"your password must contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, a symbol, and three chinese characters" :troll:

* gets signed in *

"please sign in"

LkgpGnX.jpg
I think the only 3rd party I dont mind at the moment is uplay. I dont even notice its running when I launch a ubi game through steam.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yall talking about pirating games and shyt because you have to click an extra launcher?
:gucci:

This is what's wrong with the gaming community, always acting like needy bytches over the smallest shyt. PC gamers in particular are always complaining about shyt like invasive ass DRM, poorly optimized PC ports, and games being designed with consoles in mind and PC ports being an after thought. Maybe its cause yall will bootleg shyt for next to no reason.
:francis:

Having like 3 million people playing a game that only sold half a million on pc.

:francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

* gets signed in *

"please sign in"

LkgpGnX.jpg

:dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why don't you just bootleg the games from FITGIRL? :dahell:

The only games I buy are console exclusives for PS4 and Nintendo or multiplayer games that require online like FIFA 19 or Mortal Kombat.:mjlol:

Dafuq am I spending my hard earned money on intangible frivolous shyt. It's one thing to play video games like we do and let it consume our life in some respect but to spend fortunes on our hobby is fugazi.:francis:

i bet you probably dont pay for music either, let me ask you what do you think is worth spending your hard earned money on Music, tv, movies, hoes, shoes cars what? why do you think my morals are supposed to inline with yours on what I should spend my money? If the gaming industry isnt generating enough money then they cant continue to make the type of games most of us like.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Steam loyalists are dumbass weirdos. Steam and gaben don't deserve your explicit loyalty.

Edit: fukk Epic too for stealing dances though.
it aint about being a steam loyalist, its about Epic and EA strong arming their way into the launcher business just because they want to be there, they are offereing nothing to improve upon what made steam popular, and they have basically resorted to holding their games hostage just to force you to use their garbage service. They are forcing gamers to use something they dont want or need to have just because they want to. Whats to stop Bethesda or 2k or whoever from doing the same thing?

Sometimes a monopoly isnt bad, just like the smart home game, these companies need to all be compatible with wach other, because i hate having to have a seperate hub in my house cause the company that makes my smart light doesnt make doorbells or security cameras or one uses alexa and the other uses apple home. my point is all these devices do the same shyt and the only difference is they choose not to work with each other, its fukking stupid..

At the end of the day this is all "first world problems" but its the principal

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
i bet you probably dont pay for music either, let me ask you what do you think is worth spending your hard earned money on Music, tv, movies, hoes, shoes cars what? why do you think my morals are supposed to inline with yours on what I should spend my money? If the gaming industry isnt generating enough money then they cant continue to make the type of games most of us like.
okay.