Epic Games aint playing huh (Pc drama)

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro wont be sold on steam anymore and is exclusive to the epic store. A lot of people are UPSET that they pulled this at the last minute lol. Personally if it aint on steam then I aint buying it since 99% of my games are on there.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The second I heard about this, this morning, I immediately copped it on Steam before it was taken off.

It’s cool they’re only charging $50 on the Epic store (it cost me $60 on Steam), but I really, really hate that this is now a store exclusive. It’s cool if you want to put it on Epic, but not at the expensive of Steam, Origin, etc. Plenty of people, myself included, will pay the extra $10 for a steam version.

I was complaining about this in the PC thread earlier. Right now, I have to use 6 different programs to play all my games, thanks to store-specific exclusives: Steam, Origin, Windows Store, Epic games, Battle.net, and the Oculus store. :beli:

shyt is getting way out of hand. Yes, competition is good, but you defeat the purpose by having the game only available to buy from one store. Put it on all the stores. Stop leaving money on the table and stop forcing users to use your bullshyt, boutique storefront. Stop it :sitdown:

I’m notorious for buying basically every game that comes out, but perhaps stealing is the way to go from now on :francis:

They did it to themselves :ufdup:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second I heard about this, this morning, I immediately copped it on Steam before it was taken off.

It’s cool they’re only charging $50 on the Epic store (it cost me $60 on Steam), but I really, really hate that this is now a store exclusive. It’s cool if you want to put it on Epic, but not at the expensive of Steam, Origin, etc. Plenty of people, myself included, will pay the extra $10 for a steam version.

I was complaining about this in the PC thread earlier. Right now, I have to use 6 different programs to play all my games, thanks to store-specific exclusives: Steam, Origin, Windows Store, Epic games, Battle.net, and the Oculus store. :beli:

shyt is getting way out of hand. Yes, competition is good, but you defeat the purpose by having the game only available to buy from one store. Put it on all the stores. Stop leaving money on the table and stop forcing users to use your bullshyt, boutique storefront. Stop it :sitdown:

I’m notorious for buying basically every game that comes out, but perhaps stealing is the way to go from now on :francis:

All new games are $35-$50 on steam too if you buy from cdkeys.com :sas2: and yes i aint gonna lie. I pirate most of my games now cause these companies aint shyt

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I'm considering piracy. I'm really upset about this shyt. if it was always an Epic exclusive, I might bite the bullet. but this two weeks before launch shyt is mad wack

crazy they can even get away with this. Valve must be pissed, since they used their platform to promote their game, and then dipped last minute

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Deep Sliver is really shytty to pull the rug under your feet in just two weeks before release.

Welcome to the other side breh.:newday001:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm considering piracy. I'm really upset about this shyt. if it was always an Epic exclusive, I might bite the bullet. but this two weeks before launch shyt is mad wack

crazy they can even get away with this. Valve must be pissed, since they used their platform to promote their game, and then dipped last minute
Game companies only do what consumers let them get away with :yeshrug:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I hate this. I wanted to buy Hades and found out it was Epic store exclusive. I can't blame companies for going with Epic but more people will either skip a game or pirate it because of this.