Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas feel like they have to call her attractive or else its self hate and c00ning. Nah breh. She's ugly. And I ain't scared to say it. I can post pics all day of beautiful dark skin women straight from the Motherland. Like I said, Lupita Nyong'o is as dark as her and 100x more attractive. It's almost an insult how cacs paraded that ugly woman around, on the low acting like that's the best Africa has to offer :rudy:

this

that bytch is hideous and there are many african women that are better looking

this is low key racism at its worst

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Let me lighten up the thread
article-2525670-1A2B8BD200000578-758_634x962.jpg

article-2525670-1A2B8BCA00000578-639_634x653.jpg

article-2525670-1A2B8B9600000578-944_634x877.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I dated models, real ones not just those black "king" ones. I will say they are overly aggressive, do not lack any confidence, and can seem to be self centered.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Nikkas feel like they have to call her attractive or else its self hate and c00ning. Nah breh. She's ugly. And I ain't scared to say it. I can post pics all day of beautiful dark skin women straight from the Motherland. Like I said, Lupita Nyong'o is as dark as her and 100x more attractive. It's almost an insult how cacs paraded that ugly woman around, on the low acting like that's the best Africa has to offer :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say what you mean.....

A person with Cac features but pitch black > A person with ethnic features and pitch black

It's an understandable position. Funny thing is she's Sudanese, you know the place where the original Black man came about and civilization was born, so it says alot.

Do I think she's a dime? No. Do I think it's fair to compare her wearing no makeup to pictures of women with hairhats, red lipstick, and skin cream shyt? Not at all.

She does and it's not up for debate.

this makes no sense to me

if they are black and from africa and have those facial features, how can you say its "cac features"

that makes zero sense to me.....considering humans started in Africa, doesn't it make more sense that they are African features that got exported to Europe?

stop falling for the myths perpetrated by white supremacy that the only thing that is real African is a big wide nose and lips with nappy hair and charcoal black skin......those features are NOT the only features of an African

learn your own history rather than what you were told by crakkkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paint them white and give them a blonde hairhat and you couldn't tell

you could also paint alot of white people black and give them nappy hair and they'd look black

are you forgetting that WE ARE THE SAME SPECIES......black people and white people aren't some different species that look wildly different

other than skin color and hair texture, the rest of our features are roughly the same......there are wide nose cacs and slim nosed black folk.......there are wide lip cacs (the most famous being Angelina Jolie) and thin lip black folks

the theory that you can tell someone's race based on skull measurements was disproved a long time ago

I think your the one with the race problem here rather than the rest of us.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yeah. chick sounds like a bird.

mariah is a win.
Mariah sounds crazy as well but I never dated either and likely will never have a chance so I wouldn't know but from the interview. She sounds like a much more successful in her career version of my child's mother. If that's the case, it would be extremely hard seeing her fit with any man regardless of race.