Entourage: the Movie [POSTER]

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
LMAO at the irony of an Entourage movie have to go thru struggle and crazy adventures to fund a Vincent Chase film, Life imitating art:russ:. I'm going to watch for that:russ: reason alone, if it ever gets made.
They have until the end of November to get it going, if not less than that because by that time cast and crew will have to take other jobs, except Vince, Turtle and Drama and E who are not doing a damn thing. E is part of Leo's crew in real life, a weed carrier.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They have until the end of November to get it going, if not less than that because by that time cast and crew will have to take other jobs, except Vince, Turtle and Drama and E who are not doing a damn thing. E is part of Leo's crew in real life, a weed carrier.

Turtle is shooting the Think Like A Man sequel now so he's working. Vince really fell the fukk off though

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Turtle is shooting the Think Like A Man sequel now so he's working. Vince really fell the fukk off though
Yep he is not doing a damn thing beside smoking weed and picking fruit on the rooftops of BK, yes this is true, he is a major hipster, i mean he is doing nothing at all, that's whyi think they should scarp the sequel, it is too late for that now. It is going to be 3 years passed since the show ended and that idea of it being 6 months later is dumb. Ari daughter is 21 now and looks it. The rest of the cast looks older also.
cassidy-lehrman-entourage-jekyll-and-hyde_3508260.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep he is not doing a damn thing beside smoking weed and picking fruit on the rooftops of BK, yes this is true, he is a major hipster, i mean he is doing nothing at all, that's whyi think they should scarp the sequel, it is too late for that now. It is going to be 3 years passed since the show ended and that idea of it being 6 months later is dumb. Ari daughter is 21 now and looks it. The rest of the cast looks older also.
cassidy-lehrman-entourage-jekyll-and-hyde_3508260.jpg

Movie would be better if it was 80% focused on Ari and his quest to gain presidency of that entertainment conglomerate that was offered him in the finale, the "guys" could pop up as perhaps some type of big movie that's going down that Ari's position could guarantee Vince gets a role. I just DONT want 2 hours of E chasing Sloan and Vince simping over that UGLY Cac broad he married in the finale

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Piven's Ari is the only reason this show lasted for eight season, and be the reason to go see the movie :yeshrug:

I hope the movie picks up with him divorced from his ungrateful bytch ass wife :pacspit:

Good lord I can't even stand to look at her ass now when I come across clips on youtube. He loved her ass and his family and she dogged him. That shyt had me feeling for him. Maybe if I saw it from her perspective or something I would understand but just disgusted. Wearing cocktail dresses to the goddamn therapist.

My problem with the whole thing is that there is no lead to base the movie on. Ari has to carry it, Vince and the rest go in the bushes is how I see the movie. It has flop written all over it, Jeremy Pivin can't open a movie and Adrian Grainier is not even on the radar, has this guy done anything since the show ended? Not even a guest spot on another show or even a minor part, guy is lazy.

He had his name attached as a producer for How to Make Money Selling Drugs which was a really good documentary, actually. Butttt, I hated how they tried to sell him as the biggest star in Hollywood. Dude just looked awkward. Not like Tobey Maguire or anything but just kinda weird and not charismatic at all.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Movie would be better if it was 80% focused on Ari and his quest to gain presidency of that entertainment conglomerate that was offered him in the finale, the "guys" could pop up as perhaps some type of big movie that's going down that Ari's position could guarantee Vince gets a role. I just DONT want 2 hours of E chasing Sloan and Vince simping over that UGLY Cac broad he married in the finale

I'm sure if they got a proper screenwriter who is familiar with the material but can also separate themselves from it then it could be a good movie. Already I'm thinking plotlines with Vince's marriage falling apart and some other sad ass bullshyt to combat that happy-go-lucky, rushed ending.

I've never watched Sex and the City but I heard the movies were way worse than the show so you never know.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm sure if they got a proper screenwriter who is familiar with the material but can also separate themselves from it then it could be a good movie. Already I'm thinking plotlines with Vince's marriage falling apart and some other sad ass bullshyt to combat that happy-go-lucky, rushed ending.

I've never watched Sex and the City but I heard the movies were way worse than the show so you never know.
The problem is the lead actor is a non actor, he is not interested in working and he was never believable as a leading man. E is a bum and one of the worst characters on tv , a leach whose storyline was never believable and Turtle , why couldn't he be shot in a drive by.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The problem is the lead actor is a non actor, he is not interested in working and he was never believable as a leading man. E is a bum and one of the worst characters on tv , a leach whose storyline was never believable and Turtle , why couldn't he be shot in a drive by.

:dead:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Vince & E represent every artsy idiotic artist I've ever met in the Music Industry...

For example... I was at Sony ATV last month & had a meeting. The entire point of the Music Business is that IT'S A BUSINESS. Sony ATV specifically has Songwriters signed to them that don't want to make COMMERCIAL MUSIC. It's so many stories of producers & songwriters who wanted their music to be appreciated on an "artsy" level if that makes sense. They turn down being on Rihanna & Rihanna type projects because they don't want to hurt their "Songwriter Integrity" & usually after a year or so they're in debt because they can't get any songs off...

Why would you even sign a deal with a Major Label or Publisher if your intention isn't MAKING MONEY? Stay Indie then... shyt has never made sense to me...

And E becoming a Boss in 8 years (he wasn't shyt until the last season... before that all his work was based on being Vince's best friend) is very realistic. It's people that come into the Entertainment Industry & hustle & grind their asses off to get in high positions... it usually takes about 4-5 years if you work hard at it... that's why Presidents/A&Rs/Consultants are being replaced all the time by younger & harder working people...

The show is about as realistic as it gets... Ari couldn't control Vince the same way Vincent Herbert can't control Lady Gaga or how Dame Dash couldn't control Cam'ron or how Chris Brown's people can't control him...

And yes... it's a LOT of idiotic people that would've turned down A2 to do a Medellin... hell look at Terrance Howard turning down Iron Man 2 because he wanted to do the Rick James movie... he hasn't recovered since...

Dapped.....you always drop knowledge fam.

Between this and the last post comparing Entourage to the music Industry..... :wow:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I disagree with that post because didn't grind shyt out at all. He had one client Vince and bob saget . Sloans father even said it, he gave up on bow wow and he gave up on the guys who wrote smoke jumpers, they went to another agent. Scott was the only one who worked hard, E ate off him and Vince. The point about Terrance Howard I agree with but Vince bounced back with no work effort. Every major A list actor grinds it out, Gosling, Leo , Clooney and all work hard when needed. Vince is a bum. E is a leach , my hope is that in the movie, they all die in a plane crash and Ari scrambles to find a new Vince to replace the dead man.