Entourage: the Movie [POSTER]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If you was a fan of the show then you will enjoy this movie.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:patrice: Guess I'm the only one that saw this lol ... shyt I thought it was cool. There were some silly parts but overall fun and entertaining with plenty of laughs but most of all I thought the movie was HELLA motivational. Make a negus wanna get rich!
funny you say that, I always got that feeling from the show.. That was half of the appeal to me, this movie however finally made me understand why they treated them movie studios the way they did and why Vince always made them companies do it his way. And I really understand why Ari was such an a$$hole, he had to be.. He was just upfront with it..

Great movie..

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^watched it last night....movie was decent. Pretty much a long episode of the show but more of a latter season episode instead of the golden years. That E and sloan shyt is beyond gettin old tho. Im legit sick of seeing them break up and get back together over and over again. My dude drama at least finally got his comeuppance which was cool....VICTORY!!

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
finally got around to watching the movie

as a series finale, i thought it was ok and a big improvement over the bullshyt tv series finale

as a standalone movie, it's pretty shytty :mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
finally got around to watching the movie

as a series finale, i thought it was ok and a big improvement over the bullshyt tv series finale

as a standalone movie, it's pretty shytty :mjlol:

Movie fukking sucks breh. I just watched it on a plane ride. Where's the big thread on this? I wanna vent real quick

Conz

Superstar
Daps
finally watched this last night...

I liked the show (until the last couple seasons, which were god awful) and thought the movie was standard fare, but man, there was so much stupid shyt in it.

First of all, that was the biggest mish-mash of odd celebrity cameos of all time. Baron Davis, Warren Buffet, David Faustino, etc.

Second of all, it was 3 episodes. didn't feel like a movie at all. How did they think this was a theatrical release? it should have just aired on HBO.

Third of all, Turtle being a power player multi millionarie off the tequila was fukkin lame. Almost as lame as him being in love with Ronda Rousey. And E's storyline was him fukkin multiple hot chicks, while another hot chick carries his seed... then one says she's pregnant, but don't worry, tha was a lie and it's settled in 3 minutes. His whole arc in the movie was 2 scenes, and then he had a baby.

And finally, what a stupid premise. It's basically about Haley Joel Osment (who i thought was pretty great btw) trying to sabotage a movie bc Vince fukked the Blurred Lines girl... who everyone seemed to know by name, which was probably the least believable thing in the movie.

Then after that little hiccup, Ari talks to Billy Bob, quits his job out of the blue and we fast forward to everything working out. It was like they had 2 days to shoot the climactic scenes of the movie. Small bump in road, boom Drama's winning Golden Globe awards for a movie we saw a 30 second clip of, no scenes with him.

I mean, they coulda tried a little harder with this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
finally watched this last night...

I liked the show (until the last couple seasons, which were god awful) and thought the movie was standard fare, but man, there was so much stupid shyt in it.

First of all, that was the biggest mish-mash of odd celebrity cameos of all time. Baron Davis, Warren Buffet, David Faustino, etc.

Second of all, it was 3 episodes. didn't feel like a movie at all. How did they think this was a theatrical release? it should have just aired on HBO.

Third of all, Turtle being a power player multi millionarie off the tequila was fukkin lame. Almost as lame as him being in love with Ronda Rousey. And E's storyline was him fukkin multiple hot chicks, while another hot chick carries his seed... then one says she's pregnant, but don't worry, tha was a lie and it's settled in 3 minutes. His whole arc in the movie was 2 scenes, and then he had a baby.

And finally, what a stupid premise. It's basically about Haley Joel Osment (who i thought was pretty great btw) trying to sabotage a movie bc Vince fukked the Blurred Lines girl... who everyone seemed to know by name, which was probably the least believable thing in the movie.

Then after that little hiccup, Ari talks to Billy Bob, quits his job out of the blue and we fast forward to everything working out. It was like they had 2 days to shoot the climactic scenes of the movie. Small bump in road, boom Drama's winning Golden Globe awards for a movie we saw a 30 second clip of, no scenes with him.

I mean, they coulda tried a little harder with this.

Breh

It's ENTOURAGE lol. Your SUPPOSED to enjoy it for the fukkery. Every single thing you said was right, but those complaints can be geared towards the entire series. E ALWAYS rode Vince's curtails to money and p*ssy he didn't deserve. Turtle is a GED having fat ass who has NO business running ANY business, Drama would've been black balled from Hollywood for his antics and in NO world is an agent like Ari going to hedge his future on the directorial efforts of Taylor Kitsch lite.

It's a fantasy in every sense of the word, I look at Entourage like I look at Lord Of The Rings. Pure escapism

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that shyt don't fly. they didn't even try. it was a "movie" they could have made it... better at least. i went in with the "eh, it's Entourage, I'll just enjoy the same old" which it was... and i still thought it was lazy and poorly done.

wish Vince died in the last scene.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugbiden:I won for still not watching this (despite the fact that I made the other thread about this movie back in June :heh::dead:)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
all that whining aside, i still enjoyed the glitz and glamour aspect of it. always have

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
that shyt don't fly. they didn't even try. it was a "movie" they could have made it... better at least. i went in with the "eh, it's Entourage, I'll just enjoy the same old" which it was... and i still thought it was lazy and poorly done.

wish Vince died in the last scene.
Same here I wish Vince would have died, he was the most unbelievable superstar ever. Guy didn't have any range, appeared lazy and this is a movie star??
E is a prototype piece of shyt, this guy managed a pizza shop with a high school diploma and now he an agent banging multiple hot girls and he a midget. I have seen him in real life, he opens Leo's door and gets him drinks in the club.
Turtle is the worse, a straight up loser who is all of a sudden multi million dollar player. He making Diddy money from his company now? Foh.
Drama is portrayed as a loser but is the first one to help the others out. He held Vince down when he moved out there. He held E down in fights and gives him advice that he uses but still drama made out to be a dummy. He is broke after making 75,000 grand per show that ran 83 episodes? Then he gets a holding deal where he gets 175,000 per for Johnny bananas cartoon. That ran only 1 season which E pushed on him proving he is a bum agent.
If that Brian Austin Green can get Megan Fox why couldn't Deama have a hot girl or more? Stupid movie that most likely killed Jeremy Pivens career.