Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
STWDF(Sony Stan Weeaboo Defence Force) still ducking this :laff:

@Cladyclad can you break down what exactly your Pres was trying to say seeing how I'm apparently interpreting his words incorrectly :jbhmm:
Nobody gives a fukk. Just cause you waste your time making words bigger and different colours like a fakkit. Don't mean others are going to waste time reading it

:umad:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody gives a fukk. Just cause you waste your time making words bigger and different colours like a fakkit. Don't mean others are going to waste time reading it

bernard1-700x525.jpg

even when its big and in bold and in red, you still can't see the truth.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Got this Sony Weeaboo mad as fukk :laff:

Doesn't even want to listen to daddy's words now :laff:

Imma give you a gift

Sony: PS4 Pro Will Stop Gamers from Switching to PC

By Boston Blake | 3 months ago
In a recent interview, PlayStation president Andrew House claimed Sony’s new flagship console, the PlayStation 4 Pro, will keep gamers from leaving console for PC.
For well over a decade, gamers have been debating with each other about which of the two biggest gaming consoles, PlayStation or Xbox, is the better device. Meanwhile, PC gamers continue to tout the PC as the ever-present superior platform, reminding console gamers of the better graphics, computing power, and title releases available on PC that can’t be found on console.

It’s no wonder then that both Sony and Microsoft are breaking from their regular six-to-seven-year console cycle and introducing new, upgraded devices just three short years after releasing the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One respectively. As gaming PCs become more affordable, many console gamers may be looking to jump ship and join the ranks of PC gamers. And based on a few comments by PlayStation president Andrew House, Sony and Microsoft are both hoping to keep gamers on consoles for as long as possible with the new mid-lifecycle consoles.

Speaking with The Guardian, House was candid about the role he hopes the PlayStation 4 Prowill play in keeping gamers on console:

I saw some data that really influenced me. It suggested that there’s a dip mid-console lifecycle where the players who want the very best graphical experience will start to migrate to PC, because that’s obviously where it’s to be had. We wanted to keep those people within our ecosystem by giving them the very best and very highest [performance quality]. So the net result of those thoughts was PlayStation 4 Pro – and, by and large, a graphical approach to game improvement.

Source: The Guardian Sony: PS4 Pro Will Stop Gamers from Switching to PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They paid a premium for a console marketed as a substantial leap over its predecessor and they're ok with it performing marginally better or worse...

bu bu bu bu but its only 1 or 2 fps...

giphy.gif

Yall console stans are certified retarded...
Says the console stan with the sony logo under his name (No steam tag)
Now you could continue, but do you really wanna waste the bandwidth :ld:

Anyone with a brain can see you are the one who is mad sir, you guessed putting a umad smiley up would throw people off your trail? When will you come to the realization that saying you didn't read is saying you're mad. Isn't this a forum?
Don't we communicate with "words" my nikka. You not reading. means you not here. Game/set/Umad

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Says the console stan with the sony logo under his name (No steam tag)
Now you could continue, but do you really wanna waste the bandwidth :ld:

Anyone with a brain can see you are the one who is mad sir, you guessed putting a umad smiley up would throw people off your trail? When will you come to the realization that saying you didn't read is saying you're mad. Isn't this a forum?
Don't we communicate with "words" my nikka. You not reading. means you not here. Game/set/Umad
:russell:communicating is done with words. However im not interested in communicating with your 2 children. Me not reading Definateltly means im not "there" with your youngins

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They paid a premium for a console marketed as a substantial leap over its predecessor and they're ok with it performing marginally better or worse...

bu bu bu bu but its only 1 or 2 fps...

giphy.gif

Yall console stans are certified retarded...
It's not worse performance. PS4: 900p 30fps. PS4 Pro: 4K 28-30fps. That's better performance. And that itself even gets patched for being a dev issue. Any fellow PC Gamer should understand this.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
first of all it not included the psvr box within the console is insane

alot of games run slower on ps4 pro

xbox one is running final fantasy better in terms of FPS than ps4 pro

i bought a ps4 pro especially for final fantasy 15, so i purchase final fantasy and the shyt play choppy asf. luckly i get sony products for free so i don't feel to hard done by, BUT for the price you mays well purchase a 1060 and call it a day.

xbox scorpio hopefully does what the ps4 pro can't, theres no way so many games should be playing this choppy on newly revised hardware.

Agree with your last statement totally especially with Scorpio coming out. I think they should of waited

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a PC? That's where consoles are heading anyway. Eventually they'll be more modular and console owners will be wondering why "they haven't done this before". Also, most of the time, a game isn't bottlenecked for the pc (Excluding Batman and Ubisoft gmaes).
as someone that has a gaming pc you guys gotta stop saying get a pc. a lot of headaches come with pc, updating drivers, installing cards, patches for games, fact you can't just go in wallmart n buy a game of the shelf, the average consumer doesn't want to put up with this