Engadget: Xbox's lack of compelling games won't be fixed next year

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah, talking isn't a problem...after all, we are on a forum.

But nikkas aren't talking about anything useful or new. :gucci:

bro, I listened to their noise back then and bought a PS3. WOrst experience ever and I ended up getting hacked. These dudes don't have headsets and they barely play.

Ask @Fatboi1 the last time he turned on his PS4 to play a SOny SP exclusive. PC players can talk that SP talk, but not PS4 owners. My boy went out and bought a PS4 and he's playing the same games he coul have played on his Xbox. The only game he had played so far was Uncharted.

Don't let them fake the funk here. They used to be all about pixels and 1080p. Now that the tables have turned, let's forget about pixels and 4k. Now, it's the games. PS4 went about 2 years without an exclusive. Button mashing repetitive God of War been Detox status.

I m copping the 1X and I will wait until I get an exclusive. If I never do, I will play DUty, BF , 2k and FIFA. THose are the games most people play online anyway.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
bro, I listened to their noise back then and bought a PS3. WOrst experience ever and I ended up getting hacked. These dudes don't have headsets and they barely play.

Ask @Fatboi1 the last time he turned on his PS4 to play a SOny SP exclusive. PC players can talk that SP talk, but not PS4 owners. My boy went out and bought a PS4 and he's playing the same games he coul have played on his Xbox. The only game he had played so far was Uncharted.

Don't let them fake the funk here. They used to be all about pixels and 1080p. Now that the tables have turned, let's forget about pixels and 4k. Now, it's the games. PS4 went about 2 years without an exclusive. Button mashing repetitive God of War been Detox status.

I m copping the 1X and I will wait until I get an exclusive. If I never do, I will play DUty, BF , 2k and FIFA. THose are the games most people play online anyway.

Cant play that on Xbox. shyt like that is the reason Sony monkey stomping Xbox. It only takes one game. I know a few people who copped just for MLB.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Cant play that on Xbox. shyt like that is the reason Sony monkey stomping Xbox. It only takes one game. I know a few people who copped just for MLB.

MLB yes, but not fukking Uncharted. Stop lying to your fukking self

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much, your average US gamer is not playing all them Japanese "exclusive" games but let them tell it and you'd think there are no games even coming out on the system. When the Ps4 had like 1 maybe two exclusives each year for the last 3 or 4 years it was all about frame rates, graphics and the likes.

Then sony gets some games and now its like "Exclusives" are what matters.

Yet most people playing games are playing multiplat games.

It is what it is tho

If microsoft wants to win over popular opinion they need exclusives. The xbox literally offers up all you could really want from graphic's to best network, back compat, netflix version of gaming and then some... but people would rather be like "Can you play X game on it?"

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So a game that’s probably at 10 million right now don’t affect nothing but a game that sells over 1 million have more impact:dahell:

Both games draw in gamers

You're acting like Uncharted has not been a franchise. How many PS4 units have been sold ? How many UC units have been sold ? Also, the 10 million are units shipped. NOT SOLD.

Why do you guys go to such a length t lie ? :snoop:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You're acting like Uncharted has not been a franchise. How many PS4 units have been sold ? How many UC units have been sold ? Also, the 10 million are units shipped. NOT SOLD.

Why do you guys go to such a length t lie ? :snoop:
As of Jan 5 2017

Sony is rolling out some impressive stats this CES, including 53 million PS4s sold. But one figure jumped out at me in particular, the fact that Sony says they’ve sold 8.7 million units of Uncharted 4. That’s sold, not shipped, and that’s an absolutely astonishing number of copies for a one-platform game by someone not named Nintendo.

I said probably at 10 million wtf. I could easily see UC selling 1.3 million for 2017

So:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're a single player centric player on Xbox without a PS4...Then you guys are right, breh is pouring jelly on himself.

Honestly, are you actively playing any of those games multiplayer modes you named? Are they compelling?
My point isn't to say me myself am playing every one of those games MP mode actively, it's to point out that they do have MP modes and they are compelling given that they have had long legs and are active. I personally put hundreds of hours into UC2/3's MP. UC4 I played slightly less online.

My point is not that xbox gamers are ALL multi player gamers...my real point is it appears the biggest complainers about the Xbox aren't the xbox gamers.
You're basing this off of The Coli? The Coli =/= everybody. Y'all can't gauge what's actually going on based off of here.
You think Phil Spencer is saying these things about wanting more exclusives based off the posts of sony stans from video game forums?

"I think our offering is good and it is solid. I definitely hear that gamers want more. Would we love to have two-dozen more super-strong, absolutely exclusives? You bet. We do have more coming; more that are in the works that we're not talking about now."

Come on now.

You look at any forum and whether it be topic...it's usually the people who experiencing said product are the ones who have comments positive/negative about them.
So you need to have and own an Xbox 1 to comment on the fact that there's a huge dearth in 1st party titles coming from them?

When it comes the Xbox...it seems none of the complainers are basing their complaints of a drought on their attempts to play the system...it's those who have made up their mind already.
Why are you pretending to not get what's being said? You're an intelligent poster, you surely would know drought=1st party titles(and some 3rd parties too).

Sidenote: This point is hilarious...

Outside of one particular poster...who is actively initiating debate about this point?

If it's not up for debate...why are the typical Sony brehs constantly bringing this up when the loudest voice is going to be the one poster that Sony brehs claim they are annoyed by.

shyt is spooky.
This point is brought up in response to post like yours that try to dismiss/downplay or divert the discussion away from Xbox not having hardly any 1st party titles to some captain obvious point that there is literally software on Xbox to play.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This post is full of conjecture and straight up bullshyt. most of the games I play on PS4 are exclusives, I use my PC to play 3rd party games most of the time.

And your anecdotal "my boy got a PS4 and all he played was the same games except UC" doesn't disprove anything. A PS4 isn't going to suddenly make you a huge fan of every exclusive.

You don't want to make any effort to have an intelligent discussion, just conjecture and insults.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I had a 360. I've enjoyed Horizon, TLOU, & Until Dawn alone more than I did any MS exclusive. You factor in 'TLOU 2,' 'Become Human,' 'Days Gone,' the 'God of War' reboot and the upcoming Spiderman exclusive all likely dropping this year (I think 'Days Gone' may ultimately be pushed back) and it isn't even close to me this gen. To each his own, however. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much, your average US gamer is not playing all them Japanese "exclusive" games but let them tell it and you'd think there are no games even coming out on the system. When the Ps4 had like 1 maybe two exclusives each year for the last 3 or 4 years it was all about frame rates, graphics and the likes.

Then sony gets some games and now its like "Exclusives" are what matters.

Yet most people playing games are playing multiplat games.

It is what it is tho

If microsoft wants to win over popular opinion they need exclusives. The xbox literally offers up all you could really want from graphic's to best network, back compat, netflix version of gaming and then some... but people would rather be like "Can you play X game on it?"
The keyword you need to understand is variety. Everybody doesn't like the same games.

I know some guys that own PS4 and they don't play those "japanese exclusives" you're talking about. I know a PS4 fan at my job that doesn't like Persona, hates The Last of Us(literally said he'd like if they canceled part 2) and doesn't care about Uncharted or most of those other big triple AAA PS4 exclusives. Funny enough, he loves Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank and a few other exclusives that aren't on Xbox.

There's a variety of exclusives that cater to different tastes. On Xbox, there's hardly any. its' either Halo, Gears or Forza.

Saying more people play multiplats is not saying anything because there's literally way more 3rd party devs than there are 1st party devs so of course raw numbers would show more people play "multiplat" games which again is spread out over a wide array of genres.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MLB yes, but not fukking Uncharted. Stop lying to your fukking self
I'm done :laff:

This nikka said people bought PS4's for MLB but NOT Uncharted? Then you double down on "UC is a franchise!" and tell me what is MLB The Show? A brand new series that started last year?
You ain't making no sense breh like wtf?