Engadget: Xbox's lack of compelling games won't be fixed next year

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
To be fair ps4 didn't have much outside of a game or so a year itself until this year. And nikka was ready to put nintendo to bed, hated on the switch and accused the wii u of having no games and being a worthless system....now look at them.

But this year has been pretty insane for gaming... and that's pretty much minus any X1 exclusives outside of cuphead Halo wars and forzia
:mjgrin:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that should say compelling exclusives. sure it's a dad-box at this point but they still have huge online for multi platform titles, should be enough for them to float. clock is ticking tho

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is a shame.:mjcry: All over xbox live, brehs are at a standstill... We are so distraught about this shyt that we sit in party chat watching TV apps comforting each other about the lack of games, exclusives, console exclusives, I mean console exclusives that the internet would deem acceptable.:wow:

I mean, sure, we are primarily concerned with amazing fukking multiplayer experiences but fukk, what do us Xbox games have to do to compel msft to give us blockbuster single player experiences that we aren't going to get past 10% done because we'd rather be squading up with our nikkas to wreck another team with some hollow point bullets for the win, right?:why:

I appreciate the objective posters creating these threads for the Xbox players who are off feeling sorry for themselves playing the multiplayer and single player games that most people across all gaming devices are playing.

:salute:

Because of OP and the rest of yall, I can feel sorry for myself while playing PUBG, Ghost War, Siege, 2K, Rocket League, Madden, State of Decay, Halo 5, Gears, and the rest of those boring multiplayer games while y'all do the heavy lifting and create these powerful threads.

:blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekkapryde for instance will have a bunch of forgotten exclusives that he's completed 2% of to justify his exclusive angle, but spends most of his time playing multiplats. But that's true for most gamers

Can't keep my name out your mouth as usual. Lol at 2 percent too

Carry on

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a shame.:mjcry: All over xbox live, brehs are at a standstill... We are so distraught about this shyt that we sit in party chat watching TV apps comforting each other about the lack of games, exclusives, console exclusives, I mean console exclusives that the internet would deem acceptable.:wow:

I mean, sure, we are primarily concerned with amazing fukking multiplayer experiences but fukk, what do us Xbox games have to do to compel msft to give us blockbuster single player experiences that we aren't going to get past 10% done because we'd rather be squading up with our nikkas to wreck another team with some hollow point bullets for the win, right?:why:

I appreciate the objective posters creating these threads for the Xbox players who are off feeling sorry for themselves playing the multiplayer and single player games that most people across all gaming devices are playing.

:salute:

Because of OP and the rest of yall, I can feel sorry for myself while playing PUBG, Ghost War, Siege, 2K, Rocket League, Madden, State of Decay, Halo 5, Gears, and the rest of those boring multiplayer games while y'all do the heavy lifting and create these powerful threads.

:blessed:
Why do you assume every Xbox player is a hardcore MP gamer who doesn't play SP games?? This stereotype is false. I know plenty of Xbox players in real life who love long SP games and PS4 players who play online on those same games you named, on PS4. Most MP games are bigger on PS4.

Some of the biggest PS4 exclusives have online components in them(Uncharted, Street fighter V, TLOU, God of War, GT, Bloodborne as well as a myriad of other lesser known MP titles that you guys seem to forget about like Dragon Quest, Drawn to Death, Everybody's Golf, Let it Die, Driveclub etc.)

The difference is those same games you named are available on PS4/PC all the while there's other experiences found only on Playstation. It's not really up for debate. There's no compelling exclusive software that'll sway someone to go with the Xbox over PS4 in most cases when you stack up the overall library.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why do you assume every Xbox player is a hardcore MP gamer who doesn't play SP games?? This stereotype is false. I know plenty of Xbox players in real life who love long SP games and PS4 players who play online on those same games you named, on PS4.

Some of the biggest PS4 exclusives have online components in them(Uncharted, TLOU, God of War, GT, Bloodborne as well as a myriad of other lesser known MP titles that you guys seem to forget about like Dragon Quest, Drawn to Death, Everybody's Golf, Let it Die, Driveclub etc.)

The difference is those same games you named are available on PS4/PC all the while there's other experiences found only on Playstation. It's not really up for debate. There's no compelling exclusive software that'll sway someone to go with the Xbox over PS4 in most cases when you stack up the overall library.
If you're a single player centric player on Xbox without a PS4...Then you guys are right, breh is pouring jelly on himself.

Honestly, are you actively playing any of those games multiplayer modes you named? Are they compelling?

My point is not that xbox gamers are ALL multi player gamers...my real point is it appears the biggest complainers about the Xbox aren't the xbox gamers.

You look at any forum and whether it be topic...it's usually the people who experiencing said product are the ones who have comments positive/negative about them.

When it comes the Xbox...it seems none of the complainers are basing their complaints of a drought on their attempts to play the system...it's those who have made up their mind already.

Sidenote: This point is hilarious...

It's not really up for debate. There's no compelling exclusive software that'll sway someone to go with the Xbox over PS4 in most cases when you stack up the overall library.

Outside of one particular poster...who is actively initiating debate about this point?

If it's not up for debate...why are the typical Sony brehs constantly bringing this up when the loudest voice is going to be the one poster that Sony brehs claim they are annoyed by.

shyt is spooky.