Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Jon Jones vs The Tribal Chief

Conor Mcgregor vs Cena

Francis Ngannou vs Bobby Lashley

Amanda Nunes vs Bianca Belair

:whew:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think ever since they brought in Nick Khan for the purpose of eventually finding a buyer, he's come to terms with the fact he's old af and need to fall back.

He already got a taste of it when he had to leave for a bit just now. Dana will probably be as hand's off as possible and let the E do them and come to him for signing off on shyt. It's not like Vince/Khan/Trips are new to the entertainment business and he has to go in there and fix and teach shyt.

Creatively, Dana will not give af less and it will be business as usual with Trips and some backseat influencing from Vince.

Nick Khan is the winner in this since the rumor is he was promised at least an 8 figure bonus for the sale, and I guess it might be higher than that given the actual sale price.

What does this mean brehs? Is it good or bad?

It's great for WWE IMO. They aren't owned by a network so they'll still be able to bring in billions in television rights. Their creative structure will still be in place. I think the issues come when the new company has to deal with Network shows and trying to move them off the network to replicate UFC's PPV model. Dana White is the biggest loser here because not only do I think (at least with how they announced the structure), he reports to Vince, but now UFC is linked to WWE.

I can see USA network being extinct before 2030 without WWE. ESPN is locked in with the NFL until 2034 and ESPN 2 has to have more subs and viewers than USA at this point anyway so I don’t see the downside.

USA will be done as a network within a year of losing WWE. They have absolutely nothing and could have tried investing in scripted shows to capitalize off of Mr. Robot but failed.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Couple of things to know about Endeavor's head Ari Emmanuel

-Rahm Emmanuel's brother
-Inspiration behind Ari from Entoruage
-Blackballed Kanye after the semitism comments
-Protected Dana White after the slap
-Nothing done to help UFC fighters pay, severed ties with legends
-When Terry Crews got violated by that CaC producer, Ari protected the CaC
-I know someone who worked at ICM in Europe and appearently they said him and Ari's office were boder sociopaths
-Endeavor had a deal to do things with Saudi but when the Khassoghi thing popped up they rescinded the deal, Ari's ties have tried influence business being done there, however he and UFC still have relations with Abu Dhabi and that may play a part as both places are being competitve in trying to appeal for western entertainment deals. It'll be interesting how this affects the remained of the Saudi contract of WWE and if they'll be icy relations between WWE and Saudi going forward while the deal continues (ie will Ari tell them to not put too much effort in the final 5 years of the contract)

So it makes all the sense in the world Vince would go to them to stay protected but its gonna be hilarious seeing Cokeboy take orders from a bigger psycho that him

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nick Khan is the winner in this since the rumor is he was promised at least an 8 figure bonus for the sale, and I guess it might be higher than that given the actual sale price.

It's great for WWE IMO. They aren't owned by a network so they'll still be able to bring in billions in television rights. Their creative structure will still be in place. I think the issues come when the new company has to deal with Network shows and trying to move them off the network to replicate UFC's PPV model. Dana White is the biggest loser here because not only do I think (at least with how they announced the structure), he reports to Vince, but now UFC is linked to WWE.

USA will be done as a network within a year of losing WWE. They have absolutely nothing and could have tried investing in scripted shows to capitalize off of Mr. Robot but failed.
That would have been a failure as networks are moving away from scripted shows for the most part as the margins just aren't there. They'll probably lean even more into sports and reality TV like they have been doing lately.