Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What does this mean brehs? Is it good or bad?
Nobody knows yet, at least on here. Time will tell

All anybody on the outside could know atm is Vince is a big winner. Billions richer although he's got a boss now, that'll be something to see play out. But if you like the product as is, Endeavor or Liberty needed to buy it to keep things the around same. Might even get back to TV14 at some point.

Disney would've killed any edge they have left which ain't much, way I see it no way NBC wouldn't take over creative after a few years, Saudis and you get Liv Morgan wrestling in a burka year round. If you like WWE and hated Vince with ultimate power, you pretty much got what you want

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing is how Steph and Hunter tried that power play to get Cokeboy out the paint permanently a few months ago.. dude comes back stronger than ever, $9 billi richer and is second in command to total control of WWE AND UFC.

Old b*stard won
full
Yea at this point Vince belongs on shrewd business cac Mount Rushmore

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I expect a lot of cuts. Interesting to see who AEW looks at. I think a lot of "lifer" mid-carder types like Dolph aren't gonna be safe. And Endeavor will be looking at those NXT contracts very closely I bet
I understand why they would do it. But if ain't broke don't fix it. WWE has a good formula right now.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Going to be bizarre for these people that fake fight making significantly more than people that actually fight.

The reason endeavor and ufc have been successful is that they don't pay the majority of the roster shyt. Wonder if they try to import the same thing into WWE. Also what about wtretlers that are signed with competing agencies?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I"m definitely not going to buy PPVs again, even Wrestlemania. That model is archaic.
I’m saying. You can get whole ass movie collections for 10 bucks a month via a streaming service. This ol’ 70 bucks for one damn event you’re not even attending in person shyt gotta go :camby:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If Vince owns 80% of WWE shares like has been stated, that means he would end up owning 80% of the 49% WWE shareholders would have. Which means he would own 39.2% of total shares of the new company.

Not enough to squash something all on his own, but if whatever they are voting on needs more than just simple majority - say like needing 60% approval - he could be in a pretty powerful position because just about everyone else would have to be on the same page opposed to him to get it done.

If it's simple majority, it won't matter what he wants, Endeavor will have 51% of shares so they'll get what they want.

But alas I admit I don't know what voting requirements are for stuff on the board. Not something I ever really cared to know or learn about.