Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Know you asked for cliffs but this is probably the most thorough description: UFC antitrust update: Zuffa hopes to appeal class action ruling

Thanks for this. Reading through this and an article posted within this one, with that amount of money on the line, odds are it gets settled out of court (like Dominion/Fox News and Kronke/St. Louis settlements) but yea, to make that payout, I'm guessing WWE cuts are the ones that happen because of their contracts being guaranteed, and to an extent more bloated to keep people from going elsewhere.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Thanks for this. Reading through this and an article posted within this one, with that amount of money on the line, odds are it gets settled out of court (like Dominion/Fox News and Kronke/St. Louis settlements) but yea, to make that payout, I'm guessing WWE cuts are the ones that happen because of their contracts being guaranteed, and to an extent more bloated to keep people from going elsewhere.
I can't imagine being a champion in the ufc and making less money than Seth Rollins.

The biggest lie going in sports might be that ufc had some kind of secret sauce that allowed them to succeed while everyone else failed. It's only true if secret sauce = monopsony. All the shots Dana’s taken at boxing over the years are bullshyt because he's never had to deal with the same constraints.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

The picture they chose for this! :russ:

I feel like "business man" Shane has been checked out ever since Vince ignored him on buying the Pride rights and stuff. And he left to start his Tech/Media Company. "performer" Shane is just like whatever can I jump off something or have a crazy spot?

But, I'm sure until that specific time he did think he was going to get the keys and Vince said nah...
Then Steph/Triple H thought they were gonna get the keys and Vince said nah...

And now we got Moustache Vince with a broken freaking back looking like a Bond Villain selling off the Company lol

:pachaha: