Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who works solely at the Stamford office might want to start working on their resume. They probably won’t touch the wrestlers, writers and road agents but everyone else is redundant.
I'm sure they'll cut some wrestlers.

I could see them telling WWE if the NXT ratings continue to start promoting more NXT wrestlers (who will surely get cheaper contracts than main roster veterans) while cutting some of the more expensive main roster talent that they have around just for depth. Especially if those that are just for depth are old with no potential.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The success of the UFC is mostly predicated on them being the biggest show in town. The gap between UFC and Bellator or PFL is larger than the gap between WWE and AEW or TNA.

Another large part of their success is that they don't pay the fighters shyt. Sure, the guys at the top can make good money but that's dependent on a number of factors the UFC can control. I think UFC had over a bill in revenue last year and less than 15 percent went to fighter pay.

I don't know enough about WWE salary structure. But if they try to slash salaries to appear even more profitable I wonder if we get another influx of WWE folks in AEW. Generally, I don't think people that pretend to fight should be paid more than people actually fighting. But then you consider the fact that wrestlers are probably working way more dates, selling way more merchandise, etc. It's a complicated situation.

Do we think Dustin Poirier makes more than Seth Rollins? Should he? (obviously, I say yes because Seth sucks but you get the idea).