Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They all smiles except the Game
He smiled when the bell rang, maybe some PTSD from his in-ring days.

F51HbldaIAAt2XW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If he were smart, he'd snatch up those production/TV people ASAP. The more behind the scenes structure as far as production, the better.
I doubt the people that deal directly with the TV product - like production - are going to be let go unless they start making the UFC TV people work WWE TV as well. And if that's the case, they are going to see a wave of resignations.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
FOX era done already? :jbhmm:

Can't be... SD! has had great ratings for them for the most part. I think that'd be a bad move for FOX. Or maybe they just don't have the money because the NFL is draining them lol
They've said that the contract is so expensive that they can't sell enough ads at the price point they need to sell them at to break even, much less profit off the deal.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Its fitting to get reallllll ugly with this deal. All I gotta say is that we toot our noses at Khan's idiocy of sticking to PPV. The structure fitting to change, folks are going to lose jobs, and TSC will be in shambles.

All because of Senior Vincente De McCalisto :wow: