Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Vince looking at HHH like:lolbron:now that HHH is taking more heat for creative decisions. That interview today looked like Vince is more than happy observing creative now, possibly because he doesn't have to put up with the constant bytching from wrestlers and fans anymore.:mjlol:
All of that changes the moment Vince wants something to happen for a big show and Hunter either disagrees and/or fukks Vince's vision up in the weekly TV :bryan:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All of that changes the moment Vince wants something to happen for a big show and Hunter either disagrees and/or fukks Vince's vision up in the weekly TV :bryan:
We need to accept that HHH isn't perfect. If something sucks it doesn't mean Vince did it, and if something is great it's because of HHH. Again RAW was great for the first couple of weeks when HHH took over, then it started to feel like 3hr NXT black & gold episodes.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We need to accept that HHH isn't perfect. If something sucks it doesn't mean Vince did it, and if something is great it' because of HHH. Again RAW was great for the first couple of weeks when HHH took over, then it started to feel like 3hr NXT black & gold episodes.
That's not what I'm talking about breh. I'm saying that Vince's stance of "I'm only involved with big decisions, not the week to week minutiae" will go to shyt as soon as Vince's "big decision" doesn't reflect on the weekly TV.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That's not what I'm talking about breh. I'm saying that Vince's stance of "I'm only involved with big decisions, not the week to week minutiae" will go to shyt as soon as Vince's "big decision" doesn't reflect on the weekly TV.

"I can't be in the weeds anymore" is the same thing he said when they hired Bischoff & Heyman a few years back :lolbron:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Thank you for posting that because I've read ppl talking about it all week without a source

It’s not an imminent possibility, but I guess once the peacock deal is up *if* they get an offer they can’t refuse then they could go back to the PPV model.

It’s been good for jokes though.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
This cartoon looking mufukka is teflon made. Can't believe he won again.

We got InokISM, now we're gonna get VinceISM.

p0JiECj.png
Dude looks like a South American dictator :pachaha:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
You can't convince me that this isn't a giant "fukk you" from Vince to Steph and Triple H for trying to oust him, the talent for being happy he was gone, and the fans that celebrated. I'm almost certain "budget cuts" are coming too, Vince is probably about to send Hunter's returnees packing again. :laff: