Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Vince looking like

tumblr_mqq3hiTp9c1re247jo1_500.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On why WWE chose Endeavor: “This is the biggest thing Ari Emanuel and Vince McMahon have ever done. Combing forces like this, there’s nothing like this, there’s never been anything like this. They’re going to be talking about this for a long time. Sure there were (other suitors), but the synergies. Everyone was very interested in, and I appreciate that, but the synergy that Ari brings, totally different than everyone else.”
On why he decided to sell at all: “It’s the right time. It’s the right time to do the right thing. It’s been the next evolution of WWE. I could probably do what Ari does right now with UFC, it’d take me 10 years. In that time, he’ll be 10 years ahead of me. It makes all the sense in the world for all the synergies we have to extract all the value we can out of the marketplace.”
On how hard Ari Emanuel had to push to get him to stay: “Not that much. I love what I do. I love building WWE. All my life, it’s my passion. To have an opportunity to have it grow like this from an exponential standpoint. It can’t be better than that.”
On if he’ll be involved with creative: “Yes and no. On a higher level, yes. In the weeds, which I always loved to get in the weeds in the past, no. Can’t do that.”
Ari Emanuel on wanting McMahon to stay involved: “I would have bodyslammed him if he thought he thought he was going to leave. Here’s a man who has seen around the corner at every beat over the last 40 years of this business and has a vision of this business way before a lot of people see it. Him now being able to utilize what we’ve built in our flywheel, I’m the luckiest guy in the world. I have Vince McMahon, a visionary that sees around the corner, I have Dana White and what we’ve built. That’s pretty unstoppable. I wasn’t going to let him. We’ve had a relationship for 23 years. There’s a trust, a friendship. When you’re going into business and going forward, that’s important. I’m glad he chose us because it was a very competitive situation. For us, it’s an honor, and we’re so lucky because of his vision of where the business is and where it’s going.”

Wild

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If the fighters don’t unionize now, they’re lost. Can’t replace them all. Pro sports doesn’t work without a collective bargaining agreement. D-1 College football & basketball are pro sports as well, and they need to have hard discussions, especially if they reel in NIL too much.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Vince looking at HHH like:lolbron:now that HHH is taking more heat for creative decisions. That interview today looked like Vince is more than happy observing creative now, possibly because he doesn't have to put up with the constant bytching from wrestlers and fans anymore.:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Some interesting tidbits from WOR:
-Vince and Nick Khan signed new contracts not long ago. Vince's has important language in case he's fired (making it almost impossible for him to get canned).
-Dave said all the allegations against Vince have been taken care of, with all the accusers getting paid. "There's nobody else that's gonna come out of the woodwork because that's what the (Board) investigation was all about" was a direct quote from Meltzer.

Vicente el McMahon done did it :dead: :dead:

Can't wait for the new fukkery we'll get in the coming months and years. Does he quit when Ari sneezes twice in a meeting? :mjlol: