Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't think Dana White reports to Vince.

I don't think this is true. Where is this Patrick White sell guy? He's the executive chairman of Endeavor. Vince is the executive chairman of Newsco, according to this tweet.

Is UFC under Endeavor or Newsco?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I don't think this is true. Where is this Patrick White sell guy? He's the executive chairman of Endeavor. Vince is the executive chairman of Newsco, according to this tweet.

Newco, not Newsco.

Probably just a temporary name until the name is confirmed

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Vince is second in command to Ari. Probably would been Dana's spot if he didn't beat up his girl. But in a way yes it does seem Dana indirectly reports to Vince.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Vince gonna feel his death coming, gonna go to a show anyway and die on a headset and demand that the show go on while his lifeless body sits in the chair while his soul is getting rejected by Jesus H. Christ and sent to his own personal hell full of sneezes and pictures of Christian Cage.
Vince dies during the main event.

H: ok Vince dead. Quick change the ending to the match.

All of a sudden a loud rumbling and boom is heard from over the stadium.

H: Nevermind!! :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Vince really thought if he grew a mustache nobody would notice he's in charge again.

:heh:

Vince walking into WWE headquarters like

7bde7bfd4b36c5c3ee5dfd72e800eac5.jpg

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Vince gonna feel his death coming, gonna go to a show anyway and die on a headset and demand that the show go on while his lifeless body sits in the chair while his soul is getting rejected by Jesus H. Christ and sent to his own personal hell full of sneezes and pictures of Christian Cage.

I've heard for over 20 years this is how he wants to die