Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It just feels weird that Vince McMahon now has to report to anyone. He's been the whole owner/majority owner of the company for 40 years.
Vince technically has to report to someone in the same way Jerry West has to report to Steve Ballmer or Pat Riley has to report to Mickey Arison.

Their interview today made it very clear that's the way Ari views the arrangement. Their only issue could ever be money and that won't happen since Senile Coke's spent the last 15+ years making WWE more and more profitable in spite of himself.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Vince watched succession while he was on vacation and got all hyped up. Look all changed. New bag. Exec chair of an even larger company.

Im happy for him honestly. Imagine succession with vinces life. The fukkery. Guy cant lose.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't convince me that this isn't a giant "fukk you" from Vince to Steph and Triple H for trying to oust him, the talent for being happy he was gone, and the fans that celebrated. I'm almost certain "budget cuts" are coming too, Vince is probably about to send Hunter's returnees packing again. :laff:

Bruh, if these motherfukkers who JUST got rehired star getting clapped again...... :dead:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
william-regal-vince-mcmahon.gif

Regal done out here

:ufdup:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You can't convince me that this isn't a giant "fukk you" from Vince to Steph and Triple H for trying to oust him, the talent for being happy he was gone, and the fans that celebrated. I'm almost certain "budget cuts" are coming too, Vince is probably about to send Hunter's returnees packing again. :laff:
Pretty much :francis:

Hunter played the game and got played himself. Now he has to sit back and watch everything turn to dust the same way Tony Stark watched everyone turned to dust during “Infinity War.”

I still firmly believe that the universe works one way and it’s gonna handle Vince accordingly in due time.

But until then..:beli:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Miro returning Wednesday night on Dynamite after he had a “change of heart” over his creative

:troll: