Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What I'm making out of this whole thing:
Endeavor will hold a 51 percent controlling interest in the new company, with existing WWE shareholders owning a 49 percent interest.
WWE basically going to do what they want unless the shareholders overwrite in a full majority vote.

Vince saying he's involved on a high level means he's the one who basically says "At Wrestlemania __ should win. At Summer Slam __ should win. Etc."
"Week-to-week" and at low level, Triple H makes the call on how to get those results: the matches themselves, storytelling ,etc.
Of course I'm sure there's still input flowing in both directions.

End of an era though and was really enjoying what was occurring with Peacock. Anybody know what's going to happen there?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What I'm making out of this whole thing:

WWE basically going to do what they want unless the shareholders overwrite in a full majority vote.

Vince saying he's involved on a high level means he's the one who basically says "At Wrestlemania __ should win. At Summer Slam __ should win. Etc."
"Week-to-week" and at low level, Triple H makes the call on how to get those results: the matches themselves, storytelling ,etc.

Of course I'm sure there's still input flowing in both directions.

End of an era though and was really enjoying what was occurring with Peacock. Anybody know what's going to happen there?

Vince was on the headsets this weekend breh. He's back on the sticks.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
In all honesty, this might be bad for the UFC. Any time we see an upset or anyone who is a heavy favorite win, the talks of the UFC being rigged will be even louder with WWE as a partner.

Might be? Dana White is now reporting to Vince McMahon and UFC, which prides itself in being legitimate sport, is now part of the same company that's not only sport entertainment, but has guaranteed better pay than UFC fighters.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Might be? Dana White is now reporting to Vince McMahon and UFC, which prides itself in being legitimate sport, is now part of the same company that's not only sport entertainment, but has guaranteed better pay than UFC fighters.
I was talking more about the stigma of the UFC and fixing fights than the business aspect.