End Times thoughts

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, Revelation was not written about the Roman Empire. It was written about the times to come, hence it being a prophecy. Prophecies aren't commentaries on what is happening during the present time.

The Bible says we don't know the DAY or HOUR, but when certain signs start happening, we know that we are coming into that period. That's why the Bible says to be WATCHFUL because there are signs that will signify those times. Wars have always been here and so have plagues, but the technology to completely destroy the world has not. The means of creating a global economy, global rulership and shutting people out of the global economy have NOT. Rome was not a global empire. They had no means of enforcing things globally. We have that NOW. Bad events have always occurred, but when they all occur together in a short time period, that's the difference. Those signs are the birth pains. They aren't the actual tribulation.

The actual tribulation will be the mandated mark of the beast, revealing of the man of perdition, etc. A comet will have fallen from the sky. Creatures with tails like scorpions will have emerged from the abyss with their leader Abaddon(Apollyon in Greek) to punish those who have taken the mark. None of this has transpired yet, but it has the means to transpire NOW. The large hadron collider is more than something to smash particles together. It will open portals. Abaddon is called the destroyer. Look in front of Cern and you have a statue of Shiva, who is known as 'the destroyer', standing in front of what looks like a portal. Entities have different names in different languages.

What was the mark of the beast in the Roman Empire and how did it prevent the world from buying or selling? What was the mark that was in their right hand or their head?How was the gospel spread all over the world during those times? Now, due to the internet, planes, etc., the gospel HAS spread all over the world. There IS means to force everyone worldwide to take a mark and to be able to shut them out of the economic system. There are implantable chips, both for the hand and for the brain NOW.

Elon Musk says there's a chance his AI-brain-chip company will be putting implants in humans within a year

Who are the false Jews that Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 speak of in Roman times? Read Deuteronomy 28 and tell me who the real Jews sound like. Deuteronomy 28
48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

The issue with the Corona virus isn't the death count. It's the fact that the rulers of this world are using it to shut the world down and we will soon have mandated marks. We have the push to get rid of physical currency to tie the globe to a digital currency and hence digital economy. Why do you think these tech bigwigs are so adamant on getting the internet even into the 3rd world countries?

Call it fear-mongering or whatever you want, but this is a call to those who Jesus has called to answer and to prepare yourselves. There will be tribulation for a short time, but there will also be eternal life for those who have accepted Jesus as savior and stood tall in their faith and endured all that is to come.
So CAC Jesus called you and how are you preparing to fight these demonic scorpion like creatures?

You got an invisible suit or armor made of nothing but faith? Will it protect you against actual physical harm?

I believe in a higher power but I disbelieve all that other rubbish. My ancestors were not Christians and i would have to believe they went to hell for me to be a Christian.

:duck:

You have a thousand ways to express nothing but fear. Not any actual plan or solution. But I guess we just supposed to pray on it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So CAC Jesus called you and how are you preparing to fight these demonic scorpion like creatures?

You got an invisible suit or armor made of nothing but faith? Will it protect you against actual physical harm?

I believe in a higher power but I disbelieve all that other rubbish. My ancestors were not Christians and i would have to believe they went to hell for me to be a Christian.

:duck:

You have a thousand ways to express nothing but fear. Not any actual plan or solution. But I guess we just supposed to pray on it.

folks who always got the most to say on the bible don’t even read it

RckqvPI.jpg

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Revelation is a prophesy as to what will befall the Roman Empire for their persecution of early christians. I know you dweebs want so badly for "Babylon" in Revelations to equal America or the United Nations or the West, but if you're going to kick this shyt, then please know what you are talking about. And understand what was going on when John penned that letter to the early christians.

Revelations talks about Babylon resting on seven hills.
Guess how many actual hills Rome rests on:krs:
989c5336e1c11d64b89faa5ba4306567.jpg

I've seen you endtimes christians juelz into trying to make America have 7 "hills" by counting mountain ranges like the Sierra Nevada, Appalachians, Rockies, etc:facepalm:

You fool, the very first chapter of Revelations is telling you who the audience is intended for:
"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea"
Hmmm, I wonder why an angel tells John to write this letter/book to 7 churches in Roman provinces:huh:

Its because they are getting destroyed by the Roman authorities. So this letter addressed to them is to give them hope and encouragement, and also to predict the destruction of the Roman Empire. Smarten up and learn how to read things for what they are. You think John is writing a letter to these 7 churches to tell them about events that are going to happen 2000+ years in the future that has nothing to do with them? Meanwhile, Nero had his foot on their necks at that present time!? Maybe you should read up on the history of early christians and see why they needed this letter.

The mark of the beast is the stamped image of the emperor's head on coinage, which without it, you couldn't buy or sell. It's not apple pay, credit cards, or your social ID number, or some other shyt. Stop it.

The fake jews John is referring to in those chapters are those jews who say they are christians but are not. He is speaking in the spiritual sense not a race sense. Go read Roman 2:29. These fake jews had already churches established in Asia Minor and John goes on to talk more shyt about them in Revelation 17.

This is what I mean when I say you end-times christians are insufferable and self-centered. You think because you are living through some disasters that it must be a sign of the end times. Worst disasters happened before you and other disasters will happen after you leave this existence. Just because we have smart phones and cameras catching everything that happens in the world doesn't mean there is an uptick in human suffering.

Why did you bring up that Deut. chapter? That has nothing to do with you claiming that god has given you foresight to see that this is the beginning of the end. Which is what this whole thread is about. I've already pointed out that no one knows but God when these things will happen. If you believe in the bible, it even warns about psychics and things of that nature, so you sound like a fool right now.

Im not even going to address you thinking that fukking scorpions are going to come out of the hadron collider. You need to be put in a strait jacket:weirdo:

*i saw a couple posters in this thread who said that they were shook while reading the thread. Know that if you believe in god, he doesn't operate in fear but love.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.

Damn, dope post!

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Dope thread! not sure if its End Times yet... But its mosdef end of the West's global dominance real soon.

2020 been a crazy fukked up year, and i think we only been through the half of it all.

Repent beloved! :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
folks who always got the most to say on the bible don’t even read it

RckqvPI.jpg
I read the good book of DuckTales and pacification. The fact remains most Christan churches are not representing Black Jesus front and centre in modern times and other Christians don't challenge their religion so y'all in cohorts

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I read the good book of DuckTales and pacification. The fact remains most Christan churches are not representing Black Jesus front and centre in modern times and other Christians don't challenge their religion so y'all in cohorts

I don’t even go to church and AM super critical of the church and christians

..i’m WHITE and posted this on my FB.. :mjlol:

‘christians’ and followers & believers in the most high ARE not the same. this is a spiritual war, against everything evil, that includes heathens, pharisees etc and you can’t convince everyone of the truth

n5u3x5p.jpg

the bible tells us about pharisees man :stopitslime:

and truthfully, even engaging with you is FOOLISH

Proverbs 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yes hell is a myth. And religion is not enlightenment. You literally expressed that you live righteously because you don't want to go to hell. You should live righteously because it's the right way.

Understanding that difference is the key. If a lot of Christians were not dominated by the fear of the devil they would not abide by God's laws. Hence the fear control mechanism.

Ive already said I don’t live in fear. You are the only one who continues to keep bringing it up. Perhaps you are self projecting good brother...

It seems to me though YOU don’t want to believe in a hell because YOU just want to live any kind of way with no consequence to your actions.

But such is the nature of man

There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

Good brother please don’t be like the rich man.

The scriptures speak

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
One thing boggles my mind but if you don’t believe in it then why come in this thread? Just ignore it:hhh::hhh::hhh: some of ya just weird and want to rant cuz nobody in yo house wanna hear your voice:hhh::hhh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nero is not antichrist and neither was his stamp.

We know this because the antichrist will control the whole world, and will seek worship from every man on earth.

These values are not true for Nero.

The scriptures do however teach that there are many antichrists ... perhaps he is one of those figures but he is not the ultimate.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ive already said I don’t live in fear. You are the only one who continues to keep bringing it up. Perhaps you are self projecting good brother...

It seems to me though YOU don’t want to believe in a hell because YOU just want to live any kind of way with no consequence to your actions.

There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

The scriptures speak

He’s projecting HARD.

We aren’t fearful. and even then FEAR biblically has more than one meaning, can mean give reverence too, in awe..

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The scriptures speak

This is the type of mentality that’s keeping black people down. The rich man in that story went to hell because he did not help the desperate with the abundance he had. He showed no compassion to the needy.

father Abraham was wealthy. Are you holier than him??? Jesus was the wealthiest man that ever lived. Are you holier than him too? What you’re seeing in this thread is the removal of the veil that has been put over black people. This notion that having excess wealth is the gateway to hell, has got to stop.

We’re here to help you through this.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is the type of mentality that’s keeping black people down. The rich man in that story went to hell because he did not help the desperate with the abundance he had. He showed no compassion to the needy.

father Abraham was wealthy. Are you holier than him??? Jesus was the wealthiest man that ever lived. Are you holier than him too? What you’re seeing in this thread is the removal of the veil that has been put over black people. This notion that having excess wealth is the gateway to hell, has got to stop.

We’re here to help you through this.

Good Brother what are you talking about ?

I never said that having wealth is a gateway to hell, please do not put words in my mouth. I simply quoted scripture because he said there was no hell...

The Most High made King Solomon a very wealthy man, and many others in the bible, appointed Kings...blessed many...that is scripture.

It is not a sin to have money, it is a sin to love it though, to be obsessed with it.