End Times thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
do you believe ADOS are really Jews that migrated into Africa and then sold into slavery?

I used to think it was ridiculous, but the the more I studied the Bible, the more I am led to say yes... Those from the tribe of Judah who were sold into slavery.

WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

Kingdom of Whydah - Wikipedia
he Kingdom of Whydah (also spelt Hueda, Whidah, Ajuda, Ouidah, Whidaw, Juida, and Juda[1]) was a kingdom on the coast of West Africa in what is now Benin.[2] It was a major slave trading area.

Deuteronomy 28 was eye opening. I've always wondered why every other people can get reparations for attrocities done to them, but descendents of slaves? No. I believe this is so so that God will be the one who gives just recompense and not man.

Deuteronomy 28
32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.

33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.

34 The sights you see will drive you mad.

35 The LORD will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.

36 The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
You will become a thing of horror and an object of scorn and ridicule to all the nations where the LORD will drive you.

therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,
a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.

In the morning you will say, "If only it were evening!" and in the evening, "If only it were morning!"--because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see.
The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think it was ridiculous, but the the more I studied the Bible, the more I am led to say yes... Those from the tribe of Judah who were sold into slavery.

WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

Kingdom of Whydah - Wikipedia

Deuteronomy 28 was eye opening. I've always wondered why every other people can get reparations for attrocities done to them, but descendents of slaves? No. I believe this is so so that God will be the one who gives just recompense and not man.

@kevm3 ask yourself this. A god that does this, what kind of God is that? I mean stop for a minute and read the content of those verses. Let it sink in. This is a perfectly terrible image of God being portrayed here. The Bible makes you feel u should be sorry for being alive.

With this type of logic, it makes sense why Africans struggle. Because the Bible has been used to make it seem like that’s the life they’re destined to.

And just so u know my family is as religious as they come. I went to church several days a week up Until I turned 18. So I know every single argument u can come up with.

for your sake though, I hope you see the light before it’s too late.

Daps
I was listening to a church preacher on tv about 4 months ago, he said the antichrist is sapossed to come and mess up stuff and he might be in his 30's or 40's... :ohhh:

What made me take notice of that is my bunk heater wasn't working for about 5 hours and I was cold, but when I heard that antichrist part, the heater started working again.. :ehh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao only ppl who are weak say shyt like this bc they assume or perceive of these “times” to be so challenging that it must be a sign of impending rapture/Armageddon, when in reality this isn’t even among the top 20 most unstable/dangerous events in the last 100 yrs. MFers can’t go to a bar or professional sports are disrupted for a year and all of a sudden it’s “awww lawwwd Jesus take me nowww!!!” :stopitslime:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the end times come right now to the whole world. Then what?? Like what next? People are judged. Some go to heaven others go to hell. Ok cool. So u get to heaven and do what??? What do you think Jesus Christ is doing right this second??? Like right now? That’s right. U have no clue. Oh wait. He’s sitting on the right hand of god? For the last 2thousand years?

if anyone should be terrified of the end times it should be white people. Think of all the sh1t they did. Slavery, rape , murder, pedophilia. Making a mockery out of the word of god, changing it to fit their agenda and in turn hypnotizing folks like kevm3.

sh1t if the end time comes today I assure u us black people will be on that first class ticket to “eternal bliss”. Cause it is the black race that has suffered the most.

Daps
@kevm3 ask yourself this. A god that does this, what kind of God is that? I mean stop for a minute and read the content of those verses. Let it sink in. This is a perfectly terrible image of God being portrayed here. The Bible makes you feel u should be sorry for being alive.

With this type of logic, it makes sense why Africans struggle. Because the Bible has been used to make it seem like that’s the life they’re destined to.

And just so u know my family is as religious as they come. I went to church several days a week up Until I turned 18. So I know every single argument u can come up with.

for your sake though, I hope you see the light before it’s too late.
this is why Gnosticism appeals to me more
I don't believe in it but I think it has a better explanation for why the world is the way it its

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
My bad, I made a small mistake when I was writing the Bible. It was supposed to say "No man knows the hour... except this dude Kevm3 from The Coli." :mjlol:

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

So we got a full chapter of signs of what will happen in the end times an instruction to WATCH. We don't know the exact day, but we will know the general times. Show me where in my posts I posted some exact date.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a believer, I do understand where this is heading but I’m just taking it a day at a time. The “end times” could be tomorrow or could be in 100 years. Regardless tell your love ones you love them, right to one another and seek Jesus.

Every civilization since Roman times believed they were living in the last days. Things are weird now but I just know I pray every day and it's given me a peace and understanding that gets me through the day.