End Times thoughts

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ive already said I don’t live in fear. You are the only one who continues to keep bringing it up. Perhaps you are self projecting good brother...

It seems to me though YOU don’t want to believe in a hell because YOU just want to live any kind of way with no consequence to your actions.

But such is the nature of man

There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

Good brother please don’t be like the rich man.

The scriptures speak
There's was monotheistic religions before the concept of hell. Repercussions exist in this earth as well. Like I told you you can Iive the right way because it is the enlightened way.

You say you don't express fear then talk about repercussion in the after life. THAT IS FEAR. That is literally the only reason you keep expression to be religious. Let me be godly because I don't want to go to hell... :dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I would’ve thought slavery would’ve been the end times. Or when world war 2 was going on. Or any other era where fukked up shyt was going on.

Technically the "end times" comes every year for some of us

Whether that's viral diseases, car accidents, heart attacks, or random electrocution

None of us are getting out of here alive.. Not even the trees

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He’s projecting HARD.

We aren’t fearful. and even then FEAR biblically has more than one meaning, can mean give reverence too, in awe..
If Christians were not fearful they would not speak of hell

Y'all dudes are caught in a conundrum spinning your wheels. But but but that hellfire and I'm not fearful is a direct contradiction

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lowkey black culture that worships white religion and lives in fear is a guilty pleasure of mine to listen to
what a dichotomy :mjlol: it might be one of my favorite things of all time honestly

2nd place is the fake woke hoteps that bring up egypt, like they go home and worship crocodile dundee

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
There's was monotheistic religions before the concept of hell. Repercussions exist in this earth as well. Like I told you you can Iive the right way because it is the enlightened way.

You say you don't express fear then talk about repercussion in the after life. THAT IS FEAR. That is literally the only reason you keep expression to be religious. Let me be godly because I don't want to go to hell... :dead:

A conversation with you is an empty discourse.

Good day brother.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
m
If Christians were not fearful they would not speak of hell

Y'all dudes are caught in a conundrum spinning your wheels. But but but that hellfire and I'm not fearful is a direct contradiction

notice how you and another poster can’t even refute what i’m saying.. y’all just keep mentioning christians and what they doing.. i’m not a christian :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
m

notice how you and another poster can’t even refute what i’m saying.. y’all just keep mentioning christians and what they doing.. i’m not a christian :mjlol:
I know who you are brehette. :mjgrin:

The Torah refers to a place called “Sheol,” originally a physical location and later a spiritual destination for sinners and troubled souls. Some, particularly the Kabbalists, viewed Sheol as a necessary stopping point for all souls on their journey from this world to the next, a place to work through the sins of this life. Later, the Jewish mystical tradition expanded upon this notion, describing an even more complex version called “Gehinom.” Whereas some souls ascend straight to the Garden of Eden on High, the vast majority of souls have some length of a layover, most less than 12 months, at airport Gehinom—a place to work through life’s hangovers as they prepare for Olam Habah. The truly evil, however, are either eternally damned to Gehinom or disposed of into the cosmic evil trash heap. Thankfully, according to this view, for most of us it is just a matter of time before we’re on the next flight out (or up), en route to, yes, heaven.

The bottom line: There isn’t one definitive understanding of life after death or heaven and hell. As the saying goes, “Two Jews, three opinions.” So believe what you want, because ultimately Judaism doesn’t care what you believe, but rather what you do. (That, however, is an ask-the-rabbi question for another time.)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Revelation is a prophesy as to what will befall the Roman Empire for their persecution of early christians. I know you dweebs want so badly for "Babylon" in Revelations to equal America or the United Nations or the West, but if you're going to kick this shyt, then please know what you are talking about. And understand what was going on when John penned that letter to the early christians.

Revelations talks about Babylon resting on seven hills.
Guess how many fukking hills Rome rests on:krs:
989c5336e1c11d64b89faa5ba4306567.jpg

I've seen you endtimes christians juelz into trying to make America have 7 "hills" by counting mountain ranges like the Sierra Nevada, Appalachians, Rockies, etc:facepalm:

You fool, the very first chapter of Revelations is telling you who the audience is intended for:
"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea"
Hmmm, I wonder why an angel tells John to write this letter/book to 7 churches in Roman provinces:huh:

Its because they are getting destroyed by the Roman authorities. So this letter addressed to them is to give them hope and encouragement, and also to predict the destruction of the Roman Empire. Smarten up and learn how to read things for what they are. You think John is writing a letter to these 7 churches to tell them about events that are going to happen 2000+ years in the future that has nothing to do with them? Meanwhile, Nero had his foot on their necks at that present time!? Maybe you should read up on the history of early christians and see why they needed this letter.

The mark of the beast is the stamped image of the emperor's head on coinage, which without it, you couldn't buy or sell. It's not apple pay, credit cards, or your social ID number, or some other shyt. Stop it.

The fake jews John is referring to in those chapters are those jews who say they are christians but are not. He is speaking in the spiritual sense not a race sense. Go read Roman 2:29. These fake jews had already churches established in Asia Minor and John goes on to talk more shyt about them in Revelation 17.

This is what I mean when I say you end-times christians are insufferable and self-centered. You think because you are living through some disasters that it must be a sign of the end times. Worst disasters happened before you and other disasters will happen after you leave this existence. Just because we have smart phones and cameras catching everything that happens in the world doesn't mean there is an uptick in human suffering.

Why did you bring up that Deut. chapter? That has nothing to do with you claiming that god has given you foresight to see that this is the beginning of the end. Which is what this whole thread is about. I've already pointed out that no one knows but God when these things will happen. If you believe in the bible, it even warns about psychics and things of that nature, so you sound like a fool right now.

Im not even going to address you thinking that fukking scorpions are going to come out of the hadron collider. You need to be put in a strait jacket:weirdo:

*i saw a couple posters in this thread who said that they were shook while reading the thread. Know that if you believe in god, he doesn't operate in fear but love.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.
Exactly

The Bible is only a history book if you know history and the nuances of the people and their interactions with one another. A lot of shyt in that book is a Roman hit piece.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Revelation is a prophesy as to what will befall the Roman Empire for their persecution of early christians. I know you fools want so badly for Babylon=America or the United Nations but

Rome

Revelation is a prophesy as to what will befall the Roman Empire for their persecution of early christians. I know you dweebs want so badly for "Babylon" in Revelations to equal America or the United Nations or the West, but if you're going to kick this shyt, then please know what you are talking about. And understand what was going on when John penned that letter to the early christians.

Revelations talks about Babylon resting on seven hills.
Guess how many actual hills Rome rests on:krs:
989c5336e1c11d64b89faa5ba4306567.jpg

I've seen you endtimes christians juelz into trying to make America have 7 "hills" by counting mountain ranges like the Sierra Nevada, Appalachians, Rockies, etc:facepalm:

You fool, the very first chapter of Revelations is telling you who the audience is intended for:
"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea"
Hmmm, I wonder why an angel tells John to write this letter/book to 7 churches in Roman provinces:huh:

Its because they are getting destroyed by the Roman authorities. So this letter addressed to them is to give them hope and encouragement, and also to predict the destruction of the Roman Empire. Smarten up and learn how to read things for what they are. You think John is writing a letter to these 7 churches to tell them about events that are going to happen 2000+ years in the future that has nothing to do with them? Meanwhile, Nero had his foot on their necks at that present time!? Maybe you should read up on the history of early christians and see why they needed this letter.

The mark of the beast is the stamped image of the emperor's head on coinage, which without it, you couldn't buy or sell. It's not apple pay, credit cards, or your social ID number, or some other shyt. Stop it.

The fake jews John is referring to in those chapters are those jews who say they are christians but are not. He is speaking in the spiritual sense not a race sense. Go read Roman 2:29. These fake jews had already churches established in Asia Minor and John goes on to talk more shyt about them in Revelation 17.

This is what I mean when I say you end-times christians are insufferable and self-centered. You think because you are living through some disasters that it must be a sign of the end times. Worst disasters happened before you and other disasters will happen after you leave this existence. Just because we have smart phones and cameras catching everything that happens in the world doesn't mean there is an uptick in human suffering.

Why did you bring up that Deut. chapter? That has nothing to do with you claiming that god has given you foresight to see that this is the beginning of the end. Which is what this whole thread is about. I've already pointed out that no one knows but God when these things will happen. If you believe in the bible, it even warns about psychics and things of that nature, so you sound like a fool right now.

Im not even going to address you thinking that fukking scorpions are going to come out of the hadron collider. You need to be put in a strait jacket:weirdo:

*i saw a couple posters in this thread who said that they were shook while reading the thread. Know that if you believe in god, he doesn't operate in fear but love.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.

When the Bible talks about Jews, they are talking about those who are of the tribe of Judah. They are not talking about 'spiritual Jews'. Gentiles who accepted Christ are not Jews. They are grafted in Gentiles. There are tons of verses in the old testament that talk about the punishment of the Jews and their eventual restoration by God.

I brought up Deuteronomy to dispel the notion that the Bible is 'the white man's book' when Deuteronomy directly tells you who the real Jews are as well as the numerous verses that tell you Jesus's color being sardius, jasper, or burnished bronze, which is a dark brownish red color.

How does the Roman Empire fit mystery Babylon when it was not destroyed in an hour, nor was it made desolate? The Roman Empire slowly declined in power and it is still inhabited. This slow destruction didn't cause all the merchants of the Earth to weep. 7 hills could easily refer to the 7 continents since America has long been the lone superpower that ruled over the world. Washington DC was also built on 7 hills. America is also the economic engine of the world, so if America is destroyed, then the world will weep. Who will buy those Chinese made items?

11 “And the merchants of the earth will cry and be sad for her. They will be sad because now there is no one to buy the things they sell—

The Bible literally tells us that creatures will be here, locusts who have stingers like scorpions, that will come on the Earth in the end days. How do you think they will get here?

Revelation 9
9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes.

6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.

8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.

9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

In regards to your comment about not knowing the day or the hour, the Bible tells us not even the Son knows the day or the hour, but we WILL have signs on the general time and to be watchful, so please tell me how that is 'psychic'.

Matthew 24
32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it e is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

36“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, f but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;

39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

That just told us that we don't know the exact date, but to always keep watch because Jesus will come like a thief in the night, but verse 33 tells us that when we see those signs, we know that time is near.

How is the mark of the beast a coin, when Revelation says you will have to take a mark IN your right hand or IN your forehead?
Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acts 7:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.

7 And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.

King James Version (KJV)

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
There are blacks that are Shem and there are blacks that are Ham. The Zondervan Bible dictionary literally says Hamites, who are Egyptians, Canaanites, etc., are not Negroes, but Shemites are. Where does 'semitic' come from? Shem.

This is why Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 talks of false Jews. Most of the real jews do NOT know who they are

do you believe ADOS are really Jews that migrated into Africa and then sold into slavery?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I’m not very religious but I believe in a higher power. This thread has me shook because earlier this year, I had a dream I was in dc and it was complete chaos. Buildings on fire, people running around the streets, explosions, Trump was giving a speech and no one was listening. I lowkey forgot about it until I started reading this thread.

Interestingly enough:
ZiHVbqi2h1MZP8EhVzmpZimCMG5N9KoJbxWilHRv9Wzhr78lsfQhk9fwevBGn9ymRSdL9b17BAuYO9q-vpI5QRSaTEh1jemz7lpa2Gxld1-OUFU8tcS7LxdblAqxzWSPhIKxw0uXgrWCzTOsOTuyfhuv6PR5ZrJ2gFE

18 Then I saw another angel coming down from heaven. This angel had great power. The angel’s glory made the earth bright. 2 The angel shouted with a powerful voice,

“She is destroyed!
The great city of Babylon is destroyed!
She has become a home for demons.
That city has become a place for every unclean spirit to live.
She is a city filled with all kinds of unclean birds.
She is a place where every unclean and hated animal lives.
3 All the peoples of the earth have drunk the wine
of her sexual sin and of God’s anger.
The rulers of the earth sinned sexually with her,
and the merchants of the world grew rich from the great wealth of her luxury.”

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say,

“Come out of that city, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins.
Then you will not suffer any of the terrible punishment she will get.
5 That city’s sins are piled up as high as heaven.
God has not forgotten the wrongs she has done.
6 Give that city the same as she gave to others.
Pay her back twice as much as she did.
Prepare wine for her that is twice as strong
as the wine she prepared for others.
7 She gave herself much glory and rich living.
Give her that much suffering and sadness.
She says to herself, ‘I am a queen sitting on my throne.
I am not a widow;
I will never be sad.’
8 So in one day she will suffer
great hunger, mourning, and death.
She will be destroyed by fire,
because the Lord God who judges her is powerful.

9 “The rulers of the earth who sinned sexually with her and shared her wealth will see the smoke from her burning. Then they will cry and be sad because of her death. 10 The rulers will be afraid of her suffering and stand far away. They will say,

‘Terrible! How terrible, O great city,
O powerful city of Babylon!
Your punishment came in one hour!’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will cry and be sad for her. They will be sad because now there is no one to buy the things they sell—

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
When the Bible talks about Jews, they are talking about those who are of the tribe of Judah. They are not talking about 'spiritual Jews'. Gentiles who accepted Christ are not Jews. They are grafted in Gentiles. There are tons of verses in the old testament that talk about the punishment of the Jews and their eventual restoration by God.

I brought up Deuteronomy to dispel the notion that the Bible is 'the white man's book' when Deuteronomy directly tells you who the real Jews are as well as the numerous verses that tell you Jesus's color being sardius, jasper, or burnished bronze, which is a dark brownish red color.

How does the Roman Empire fit mystery Babylon when it was not destroyed in an hour, nor was it made desolate? The Roman Empire slowly declined in power and it is still inhabited. This slow destruction didn't cause all the merchants of the Earth to weep. 7 hills could easily refer to the 7 continents since America has long been the lone superpower that ruled over the world. Washington DC was also built on 7 hills. America is also the economic engine of the world, so if America is destroyed, then the world will weep. Who will buy those Chinese made items?

The Bible literally tells us that creatures will be here, locusts who have stingers like scorpions, that will come on the Earth in the end days. How do you think they will get here?

In regards to your comment about not knowing the day or the hour, the Bible tells us not even the Son knows the day or the hour, but we WILL have signs on the general time and to be watchful, so please tell me how that is 'psychic'.

Matthew 24

That just told us that we don't know the exact date, but to always keep watch because Jesus will come like a thief in the night, but verse 33 tells us that when we see those signs, we know that time is near.

How is the mark of the beast a coin, when Revelation says you will have to take a mark IN your right hand or IN your forehead?
Why do you keep ignoring who the book was written for in the first place? You believe John wrote this letter to 7 churches in Roman provinces to talk about an America 2000 years in the future when they were facing persecution in their time?? You lack understanding historical context, and you are arrogant about it. I shouldve called you a moron like everyone else and kept it pushing.

You didn’t even look up the Romans scripture, so i’ll post it for you:

No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code.Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

i told you I grew up in the church so I know scripture too. You ain’t saying nothing new that old pastors say to keep people in the church. You’ve been preaching this end of the world bullshyt since SOHH...You will pass from this earth and the world will keep spinning. God didn’t tell you shyt you goofball.