End Times thoughts

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Right, I've been hearing September could be another eventful month. The end of this year will definitely give us an idea of where things are really headed, especially once unemployment runs out.

What happening in september?

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Washington DC was also built on 7 hills.

really legit though, have you ever even been to DC? :mjlol:

its way more than 7 hills in that city. mfs really be shiftin things to fit their agenda so much :mjlol:

i googled this shyt and found some conspiracy shyt where mfs just took neighborhoods that have the name "hill" in them and added them to the count, some of them shyts not even legit hills or places that are legit hills arent even included:russ:

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What happening in september?

So supposedly September is supposed to be the start and it will get very bad on November. We'll see, but even if nothing happens, now is the time to get prepared, first spiritually and second mentally/physically. Those who haven't accepted Jesus as savior needs to and then we need to search the scriptures to see if we are in misalignment with God in any way.

Then, start stocking up again. Get water, food, guns, and ammo in case things seriously degrade

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I’m familiar with most of the knowledge you dropped. I am just not “moved” by what I’m seeing idk why. Maybe because right now everything seems so obvious right in front of us you know?

I have faith the relationship between Israel and USA as long as they have each other’s back we will some what be ok.

I don’t care for Gate’s or Clinton’s and others

I believe people def need to seek the Lord and have a relationship with him because we need the fruits of the spirit. We need empathy and love for sure.

Side note but how do you feel about Kanye’s spiritual journey?

All these issues we are having are a heart issue with men and people need to start realizing that we are our own worst enemy. The devil doesn’t even have to do anything when we are doing his bidding by listening to our own flesh.

In regards to Kanye, I would hope his journey is real, but I'd avoid following any of these public figures in regards to our own spiritual journey. Some could be real, but others are those who are pretending to be ministers of righteousness

2 Corinthians 11
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

So in regards to Kanye, I would pray that his seeking of Jesus is legitimate, but on the other hand, I'd be cautious about using him or anyone else really as some basis for our own faith, because there will be near endless deception in the end days.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
John 3
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Been watching more rapture dream videos on youtube. Keep hearing about Florida getting hit a tsunami and also hearing about the possibility of a massive earthquake. I've spent time delving into the whole who is the tribe of Judah thing, but that's of secondary importance compared to accepting Jesus as savior, because those things in Revelation are approaching quickly.

I might have already posted this story, but we're watching that beast system take shape before our eyes
Africa to Become Testing Ground for “Trust Stamp” Vaccine Record and Payment System - Citizen Truth

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Most High God will bless you for spreading this truth @kevm3

I have lots of thoughts on this but I have to be up early so I'll save them for tomorrow.

Thanks for the support. I definitely appreciate it and need as much support as I can get in fighting this battle as I can. As the Bible says, the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few
Matthew 9
37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

I don't want anyone to be left behind because we are getting further into the end times.

I am going to shift my focus back on telling people about the gospel of Jesus because ultimately, Jew or Gentile, that's how we get saved. I did have to spend today dispelling the notion that the Bible was the 'white man's book' and that those descendant of slaves are unloved. It is moreso we have tasted the fruits of disobedience, but there will be a restoration. Now, with us coming into the tribulation, the bitter fruits of disobedience will really be made manifest.

There are some who do not want to accept Jesus as savior, but the new testament is VERY valid. It's literally happening before our eyes.

I have a feeling something big will happen soon so I feel compelled with going hard to get this message out.

Now is not the time for anyone to play with your salvation, so for those of you reading this and have not accepted Jesus as savior, do so NOW. To do so, close your eyes and say a prayer in this manner and believe:
"Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and I know the penalty for sin is eternal death. I accept you as my Savior and my Lord and I accept your blood to cover my sins. I forgive all who have sinned against me, so please forgive me of my sins. Please guide me in the way that I need to go. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

Some will think I'm crazy, but then again they thought Noah was crazy until the doors of the ark closed, and as the Bible said
Matthew 24
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Those of you who are of the fold, but dabbling in sin and being lukewarm in your walk, I am commanding you to repent and tighten up. Now is NOT the time to play with your salvation and to dabble in the temporary pleasures of this world.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's clear to me that we are in the end days and everything is in place for the revealing of the antichrist. What we have seen thus far such as the Corona virus, the earthquakes, the locusts, etc., is only the beginning of the birth pains. What we have been experiencing now isn't even the real tribulations, but rather will pave the way for what is to come.

I'll post more in this thread soon, but this is just the start.

y6ltW4om.jpg

qwer

Banned
Daps
Thanks for the support. I definitely appreciate it and need as much support as I can get in fighting this battle as I can. As the Bible says, the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few
Matthew 9
37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

I don't want anyone to be left behind because we are getting further into the end times.

I am going to shift my focus back on telling people about the gospel of Jesus because ultimately, Jew or Gentile, that's how we get saved. I did have to spend today dispelling the notion that the Bible was the 'white man's book' and that those descendant of slaves are unloved. It is moreso we have tasted the fruits of disobedience, but there will be a restoration. Now, with us coming into the tribulation, the bitter fruits of disobedience will really be made manifest.

There are some who do not want to accept Jesus as savior, but the new testament is VERY valid. It's literally happening before our eyes.

I have a feeling something big will happen soon so I feel compelled with going hard to get this message out.

Now is not the time for anyone to play with your salvation, so for those of you reading this and have not accepted Jesus as savior, do so NOW. To do so, close your eyes and say a prayer in this manner and believe:
"Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and I know the penalty for sin is eternal death. I accept you as my Savior and my Lord and I accept your blood to cover my sins. I forgive all who have sinned against me, so please forgive me of my sins. Please guide me in the way that I need to go. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

Some will think I'm crazy, but then again they thought Noah was crazy until the doors of the ark closed, and as the Bible said

Those of you who are of the fold, but dabbling in sin and being lukewarm in your walk, I am commanding you to repent and tighten up. Now is NOT the time to play with your salvation and to dabble in the temporary pleasures of this world.
Bro I’m just happy that your changed your avi from a white God to a black Jesus

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So how are we saved?
You must believe Jesus is the Son of God, that he died for your sins, and that his blood covers your sins
but you must ALSO repent of your sins... in other words, you HAVE to turn away from disobeying God's law and apologize to God for your transgressions and make your best effort to stop engaging in those actions.

Luke 13:3

3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
I will soon go through these transgressions so we can analyze ourselves and try to live a life of purity. Today, we will observe envy and pride.

Envy is to desire what another has. Pride is a deep feeling of satisfaction in one's own accomplishments.
Envy and pride are among the greatest of sins are in fact what got Lucifer thrown out of Heaven, because being dissatisfied with his present condition despite all that God had given him, he desired to be in God's position.

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High”’ (Isaiah 14:12-14).

This caused Lucifer to convince a third of the other angels to rebel against God and eventually those angels, along with Lucifer, were tossed out of Heaven, hence 'fallen angels'.

So pride caused Lucifer to have such a confidence and belief in himself that he felt what God had given him was not enough. Then, coupled with envy, he saw God's position and desired to have that position for himself. Just these two sins alone caused so much disaster and destruction in creation, and thus we are able to see how dangerous these sins are.
Pride lets us feel that we have done so much great of ourselves and that what we currently have in life is 'not enough'. This then couples with envy, lets us look at another and say, 'I am doing more than this person. Why do I not have what they have? In fact, why do I not have more?' This then begins a destructive cycle for we have become dissatisfied with what God has blessed us with and makes us desire to displace what God has set in place by giving us a desire to be in the place of or higher than another.

How many people have sat, looked upon two people in a relationship and said, "How is she with HIM? or how is he with HER? She doesn't have anything on me! What do they see in that person?" This is pride and envy... feeling we are so great that we deserve to have what another have. This will lead to destruction and chaos, for what is done to another can be done to you. How satisfied would you be that when you have something, that another is plotting on how to take it from you because they feel they are more worthy?

Today, let us carefully anaylze our lives for traces of envy and pride and remove them and stay humble and learn to be content with what God has blessed us with. For even Jesus came riding a donkey and washed the feet of his followers.

Matthew 20:16 essentially tells us that whoever is most humble will be elevated
Matthew 20
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Also contentedness is something that is LEARNED. It's something we have to make an effort towards
Philippians 4:12
12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
Anyways, that's it for now. God bless and keep your eyes on Jesus.