End of Watch

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: So white boy just gonna live after taking a AK round to the chest?:comeon:
Ruined the whole movie for me. :pacspit: at that white man
yeah, the only reason why both didnt die because that ending didnt test well with (white) audiences.

They both should have died

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I just watched this and that girl LALA reminds me of my ex who lives in south gate, talked and acted almost exactly the same, it made my dikk hard as fukk.

i noticed, especially on tv tropes where i had to do some major editing, that alot of people didint understan the plot which went like this

the sinaloa cartel is operating out of the united states, the ice agent warns them nikkas that they are biting off more than they can chew and to fall back. after the second drug seizure the cartel puts a contract out of them. A key plot element to me was when the og blood let them know that nikkas in folsom know about it, if thats the case, then the mexican mafia gave the ok to do this in the first place by way of the cartel. prison is where the sureno power base is in the first place.

stupid nikkas online think them surenos was cartel members, na, they were just regular henchman contracted to do em in. They wouldnt have been murdered by the cartel if they fukked up, they woulda got got by other surenos by way of the mexican mafia. the only cartel members in the entire movie are the two nikkas they arrest, and the fat mexican in the horse stable, the rest of these dudes were surenos.

cartel members rock cowboy gear to the fullest, not bald heads and 13 tattoos.
having a contract out on two regular cops isnt something thats just done everyday. However i gotta say, if it was that deep and nikkas from prison were up on it, the feds would have stepped in immediately and protected them dudes but that woulda been a wack movie.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Really well acted, but lot of flaws, from the extremely tired and forced hand held cameras, just shoot the movie normal, and use a few hand cam scenes, like the ICE survallence in Mexico, which was another kind of ridulous scene, with the drug lord looking like a bad send up of Escobar, complete with cowboy hat, and fatness.

The cartel element was odd, and felt forced, those groups, without a doubt operate in almost all cities in the US, esp. LA, Sinaloa has a heavy presence, but they don't drive around with gold and diamond plated weapons, that's some only down south shyt, they don't chop up the contras and leave narco messages here, and they don't order hits on cops. Or mix stash spots with safe houses for people. Those golden plated weapons are like some upper tier management/boss shyt, you don't just get one because you are a runner, or a safe house watchmen. And did those dudes stumble on every stash spot in the city? I thought the director was interested in the narco killings and wars, and got some little details right, but was out of place in LA.

I felt the music was overbearing, and too much in some scenes, too. 'Hey Ma' wasn't overbearing, but cringe worthy. Other scenes, had the heavy love song for the romance, love scenes, rap music for cruising the city. The gangs were well done, Ayer always excels in his realistic characterization of that element of LA, I felt the most compelling character was lala, the women.

A lot of it was done well, but the third act, lack of a plot, all really hurt the movie, but not so much it can't be enjoyed. Why did it deteriorate into a running gunfight, that was really not believable? The shooters just strolling away from a 10 minute shootout? And, shooting the dude 100x, he did the same thing in 'Training Day', and I didn't like it there either.

while i feel you on your beef with the cartel element, it was minor enough for me to let it go for the sake of entertainment.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This movie would have been perfect if they didn't p*ssy out with that ending.
Not killing Jake Gyllenhall's character was a huge cop out.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just watched this and that girl LALA reminds me of my ex who lives in south gate, talked and acted almost exactly the same, it made my dikk hard as fukk.

I been thinkin about that chick all day after watchin that flick.

EOW.Flakiss.500-300x215.jpg

MV5BMTQxNDk3ODI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3ODI2OA@@._V1._SX640_SY428_.jpg
- i liked her G version more though.

That super hoodness mixed with that latina passion/sencerity. :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This movie would have been perfect if they didn't p*ssy out with that ending.
Not killing Jake Gyllenhall's character was a huge cop out.

You know the minority character has to die for his partners sins bruh. He just wanted to answer the calls that were put in front of him but his partner wanted to be sherlock holmes. Realized real quick why we have cops and feds.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Anyone else think at that one scene when the white cop and his chick were riding, and she was singing "hey ma that that chick is wifey material?