Top 4
It was aiight

But please lol at putting hits on cops like that was Mexico

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
It was aiight

But please lol at putting hits on cops like that was Mexico

It was implied that there was corruption going on, other wise the LAPD would've been notified by the FEDS/DEA/whoever that was in the buses of the hit that was put out

Them cops, who ruined the FEDS/DEA/whoever they were plans in the first place were sacrificed for the "greater" good

Sick shyt, but that's US gubment justice for you

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dope movie....at the end I was....

:to:......thats my partner.....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I agree it was a more character driven piece. Not better than "Training Day", Denzel alone out shinned both of them. But you felt their chemistry, you felt they were friends so the ending did hit your emotions. It was like you knew it was coming but there was a piece of you hoping they would make it out. When that happens, a movie did it's job. I give it a B, dude knows how to make Cop movies even though "Street Kings" was average. I'm glad they didn't take the "Found footage" route and show it was all a recording. But I'm not buying the handheld thing, just wasn't realistic to me for a Cop to be walking around with mini camera's taping everything.

Daps
:merchant: didnt expect this movie to be THAT intense :merchant:

will go down as a classic

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nice flick,

I don't understand how in the fukk they didn't just jump in the truck of the dude that shot and drove the fukk out of there

breh

fukk the truck, when they first left the apt building, they shot the bul in the old school bucket, shoulda just hopped in that bytch went home and fukked they wives

movie was solid

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is my favorite movie of 2012 so far.. havn't seen Life Of Pie, Lincoln, Flight.. or a whole lot of other flicks yet tho.

This movie is great.. I just liked the fact that it's a look at the life of 2 human beings from different backgrounds.. doing a job that involves putting their life on the line. I absolutely hate cops.. but I felt like I could relate and even respect the 2 main characters for doing their job. The movie has a lot of unreal moments in it.. because it's a movie.. So I wont knock points off it for that. The action scenes were shot perfectly. I thought the end was predictable until... "rest in piss". Didn't see that..

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Just watched this...

wow.

I felt like those two cops were my homies, gotdamn. The movie does a great job of getting you emotionally invested in them without even really knowing it. You kind of just feel for 'em.

And I think the movie ties up a lot of these issues some of you have with it.
Like why Jake survived. I kind of knew if something happened he would, because his partner was the one talking that, "if you died I'd take care of your kids" stuff. Of course it'd be the other way around. That was subtle foreshadowing.

As far as why they had handicams, ironic that both the cops and Mexicans would both have 'em, but Jake said he had it for a class. And it's known that these fools out here tape shyt, cops are always using that stuff for evidence.

I gotta put this movie in my top 3 this year. Seriously was hitting at my emotions at the end. :to: My heart went from beating super fast, to super heavy and sad lol.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Y'all letting denzel the gawds performance cloud your judgment. This movie made me and my homey get misty eyed brehs. :cry: