End of Watch

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
dude. you have no idea, get stoned and go see this movie, you will cry like a baby (on the inside at least). I've seriously found a new respect for pigs.

You have new respect for the fedz cuz you seen a make believe move :rudy:
Not that you had one, but I'm gonna have to confiscate your fake hood pass bruh...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Was really really good.
I was getting a sense of foreshadowing about Pena's character's end by how morally righteous he was. I knew he was going to die....

:damn: @ the Cartel fukking up the cops...took one vet's eye out, beat a rookie female to the brink of death, gunned down 2 (killing one)

Yeah, he was a good dude through and through. Everybody is going to really hate surenos off the strength of this movie. :lolbron:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really well acted, but lot of flaws, from the extremely tired and forced hand held cameras, just shoot the movie normal, and use a few hand cam scenes, like the ICE survallence in Mexico, which was another kind of ridulous scene, with the drug lord looking like a bad send up of Escobar, complete with cowboy hat, and fatness.

The cartel element was odd, and felt forced, those groups, without a doubt operate in almost all cities in the US, esp. LA, Sinaloa has a heavy presence, but they don't drive around with gold and diamond plated weapons, that's some only down south shyt, they don't chop up the contras and leave narco messages here, and they don't order hits on cops. Or mix stash spots with safe houses for people. Those golden plated weapons are like some upper tier management/boss shyt, you don't just get one because you are a runner, or a safe house watchmen. And did those dudes stumble on every stash spot in the city? I thought the director was interested in the narco killings and wars, and got some little details right, but was out of place in LA.

I felt the music was overbearing, and too much in some scenes, too. 'Hey Ma' wasn't overbearing, but cringe worthy. Other scenes, had the heavy love song for the romance, love scenes, rap music for cruising the city. The gangs were well done, Ayer always excels in his realistic characterization of that element of LA, I felt the most compelling character was lala, the women.

A lot of it was done well, but the third act, lack of a plot, all really hurt the movie, but not so much it can't be enjoyed. Why did it deteriorate into a running gunfight, that was really not believable? The shooters just strolling away from a 10 minute shootout? And, shooting the dude 100x, he did the same thing in 'Training Day', and I didn't like it there either.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i have to admit this was a good film, Anna K was looking nice, any of you guys recognize the actress from ugly Betty in this? Also i can't front the Latina gang girl was smoking, she was sick in the head and i liked it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You have new respect for the fedz cuz you seen a make believe move :rudy:
Not that you had one, but I'm gonna have to confiscate your fake hood pass bruh...
I don't give a fukk if you don't agree, I'm white as fukk breh I'm not hood at all, I'm just a stoner, the only reason I've ever had to have a disdain for cops. But due to the shyt they have to deal with on a daily basis, I can't necessarily blame them for being dikks sometimes :yeshrug: Also, when you're in trouble, who the fukk are you gonna call? Not the ghostbusters.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really well acted, but lot of flaws, from the extremely tired and forced hand held cameras, just shoot the movie normal, and use a few hand cam scenes, like the ICE survallence in Mexico, which was another kind of ridulous scene, with the drug lord looking like a bad send up of Escobar, complete with cowboy hat, and fatness.

The cartel element was odd, and felt forced, those groups, without a doubt operate in almost all cities in the US, esp. LA, Sinaloa has a heavy presence, but they don't drive around with gold and diamond plated weapons, that's some only down south shyt, they don't chop up the contras and leave narco messages here, and they don't order hits on cops. Or mix stash spots with safe houses for people. Those golden plated weapons are like some upper tier management/boss shyt, you don't just get one because you are a runner, or a safe house watchmen. And did those dudes stumble on every stash spot in the city? I thought the director was interested in the narco killings and wars, and got some little details right, but was out of place in LA.

I felt the music was overbearing, and too much in some scenes, too. 'Hey Ma' wasn't overbearing, but cringe worthy. Other scenes, had the heavy love song for the romance, love scenes, rap music for cruising the city. The gangs were well done, Ayer always excels in his realistic characterization of that element of LA, I felt the most compelling character was lala, the women.

A lot of it was done well, but the third act, lack of a plot, all really hurt the movie, but not so much it can't be enjoyed. Why did it deteriorate into a running gunfight, that was really not believable? The shooters just strolling away from a 10 minute shootout? And, shooting the dude 100x, he did the same thing in 'Training Day', and I didn't like it there either.
damn breh id hate to go to the movies with you

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
2 things

How the fukk did them mexicans bust all them shots off from the balcony and no one got. They had a good setup, no gonna lie. Why didn't they kill that big mexican on site when they seen what he did that female cop and the other cop

Of all the rap songs that could of been played...Hey Ma

:comeon:

White cop was really trying to find a wifey :mindblown:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Me and my girl saw it,great film,feel its a great date movie just becuz it has a little bit of everything,had action,made u laugh,and I admit I choked up a bit wit ending,my girl called it too