Employers Really Got Something Against Latinos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Have you seen a job application lately? I was randomly looking at one today because I'm thinking about using Indeed to fill a position and damn near every question asked about the applicant being Latino.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
what makes you think it means they got something against them and aren't selecting for them?

:patrice:
Why would they be looking for Latinos for a white collar marketing position? There's very few of those walking around with business degrees.

I went to school for that shyt and don't recall seeing over 2 in any of my business classes.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
applications have been like that for atleast 20 years
They ask that shyt on multiple questions now tho. I seen it on at least 5 questions on one application and they didn't ask about any other race. Latinos should be rebelling against that shyt and I'm in arguably the most liberal place in the country so I can only imagine how bad it is in Texas or Florida which are both Trump states.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ask that shyt on multiple questions now tho. I seen it on at least 5 questions on one application and they didn't ask about any other race. Latinos should be rebelling against that shyt and I'm in arguably the most liberal place in the country so I can only imagine how bad it is in Texas or Florida which are both Trump states.
it's literally highly illegal even in trump's america to ask someone their ethnicity if they're going to use that to refuse them the job. not to mention these types of questions have been on apps for years as someone has pointed out. they're doing it for other reasons.

my guess is if it's a position where they want to hire a bilingual person who speaks spanish, they're looking to know if the person is latino too because i'm sure a lot of people markdown they're bilingual on their applications because they took spanish in high school, meanwhile they're looking for someone who may have been speaking it their whole life.

then you take into account that these corporations are also lazy so they've probably standardized a lot of the questions even for positions that don't require a person to be bilingual.

it could also be that you're filling out that EEOC form that's with every job application and isn't mandatory to fill out lol.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Why would they be looking for Latinos for a white collar marketing position? There's very few of those walking around with business degrees.

I went to school for that shyt and don't recall seeing over 2 in any of my business classes.
I also went to school for that shyt and half the class was Latinos.

Idk what city you're from, but most jobs "prefer" that I also speak Spanish.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no business going to be publicly discriminating and putting themselves in legal trouble, if anything its done behind the scenes.

Must be something else.