Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

my nikka joe young working hard! :wow:

Mudiay going head to head with russell westbrook right now :wow:

D'angela still posting blank pictures tryna make his IG feed look pretty....go head, put the ball down and just go model. I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to find an agency in LA.

Joe Young>D'angela Russell
Clarkson>D'angela Russell
Mudiay>D'angela Russell
Cam Payne>D'angela Russell

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my nikka joe young working hard! :wow:

Mudiay going head to head with russell westbrook right now :wow:

D'angela still posting blank pictures tryna make his IG feed look pretty....go head, put the ball down and just go model. I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to find an agency in LA.

Joe Young>D'angela Russell
Clarkson>D'angela Russell
Mudiay>D'angela Russell
Cam Payne>D'angela Russell

give it up guy

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Mudiay was clutch the other night with the two handed and one dunk to close out whomever it was they beat.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mudiay has played a lot better since coming back from injury. I think that time off did wonders for him.

He's shooting the ball a lot better. The last 5 games he's avg 16pts 6 assts and 3 rebs 42% 2pt 36% 3pt. 33 mins.

The kid will be fine. At least Malone is giving him the minutes and realizes he's the future of the franchise.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I will still take Mudiay.

The Russell pick just looks so bad because the Lakers passed on Okafor. They might never be able to live that down.

I don't want that no defense playing big man.

If Embiid comes back healthy he's as good as gone.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I will still take Mudiay.

The Russell pick just looks so bad because the Lakers passed on Okafor. They might never be able to live that down.
Russell pick looks so bad? 12.3/3.7/3.5 in 27 mins playing for an inept coach is bad? You nikkas kill me. fukk outta here. the nerve to say I'll still take Mudiay when Russell has better stats across the board except apg. You're just a hater breh. Just own it

Last edited: