Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I will still take Mudiay.

The Russell pick just looks so bad because the Lakers passed on Okafor. They might never be able to live that down.
:mjlol: This nikka thought he was saying some profound shyt right here

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Naw I stick by wat I said.. Russell is still a nba player.. He's due for a random 39 point game.. shyt andre miller scored 50 something a few seasons ago I still wouldn't of drafted him over baron Davis or Richard Hamilton. Muiday ceiling is much higher than cheeseburgular Russell..

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Naw I stick by wat I said.. Russell is still a nba player.. He's due for a random 39 point game.. shyt andre miller scored 50 something a few seasons ago I still wouldn't of drafted him over baron Davis or Richard Hamilton. Muiday ceiling is much higher than cheeseburgular Russell..
You sound like a man in denial

A bust rookie who just turned 20 is due for a random 39 point game? Is a bust or is he a NBA player? :jbhmm:

Is it oochie Wally or is it one mic? :jbhmm:

And if Mudiay is so much better than where is his 39 point game? Didn't he just play against the same team? :jbhmm:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
You sound like a man in denial

A bust rookie who just turned 20 is due for a random 39 point game? Is a bust or is he a NBA player? :jbhmm:

Is it oochie Wally or is it one mic? :jbhmm:

And if Mudiay is so much better than where is his 39 point game? Didn't he just play against the same team? :jbhmm:
As when did I call him a bust?? It's a difference between a bust and a role nba player.. He's the latter..
And he gave them 25 7 6 and 2 steals.. Great pg numbers... Ad that was 2 days after giving the cheeseburgular Russell 22 7 and 4.. Come on breh I work in the sports field u not gone win this battle.. Move on to a troll :dame:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As when did I call him a bust?? It's a difference between a bust and a role nba player.. He's the latter..
And he gave them 25 7 6 and 2 steals.. Great pg numbers... Ad that was 2 days after giving the cheeseburgular Russell 22 7 and 4.. Come on breh I work in the sports field u not gone win this battle.. Move on to a troll :dame:

Asking fans in the stands if they want peanuts does not mean you work in the sports field

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Mudiay was almost clutch last night. Made a great play to get 2 + 1 at the end but got called for a phantom foul at the end of regulation. Put them up 1 again in overtime, but he and the other guards failed to box out and Lopez got the tip in.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about?

You know D'Angelo out scored Mudiay when they played the other night right? If so then why are you bringing up his numbers against a guy who out scored him? Mudiay's backup DJ Augustine out scored him also

Why didnt Mudiay lead his team to victory like Russell did against the Nets if he is so much better?

You ain't shyt but a janitor at the United Center so why are you lying to me saying you work in the sports field?

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
What the fukk are you talking about?

You know D'Angelo out scored Mudiay when they played the other night right? If so then why are you bringing up his numbers against a guy who out scored him? Mudiay's backup DJ Augustine out scored him also

Why didnt Mudiay lead his team to victory like Russell did against the Nets if he is so much better?

You ain't shyt but a janitor at the United Center so why are you lying to me saying you work in the sports field?
The pg position has nothing to do with out scoring anyone dikk head lol his team won right?? He damn near swept the lakers this year so foh... Never been to Chicago doe.. Is the united center nice?? So ead n hop of Russell's strodum

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
The pg position has nothing to do with out scoring anyone dikk head lol his team won right?? He damn near swept the lakers this year so foh... Never been to Chicago doe.. Is the united center nice?? So ead n hop of Russell's strodum
So Mudiay beat the Lakers all by himself?