Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I did make myself abundantly clear -

I never said all. :manny:
Make sure you use the word "some" more abundantly.

"To illustrate how Lakers have been trying to compare their team's players to other players in the league that they don't even watch. Same thing applies here - Lakers fans comparing D'Angelo to a player [Mudiay] that they don't even watch, then fighting tooth and nail about how he's the better player."
I didn't see the word "some" anywhere.:sas2:

Daps
Make sure you use the word "some" more abundantly.

"To illustrate how Lakers have been trying to compare their team's players to other players in the league that they don't even watch. Same thing applies here - Lakers fans comparing D'Angelo to a player [Mudiay] that they don't even watch, then fighting tooth and nail about how he's the better player."
I didn't see the word "some" anywhere.:sas2:
If I've already made myself clear ONCE, I shouldn't need to keep saying SOME Lakers fans. Don't play dumb.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not really, to me I see him as becoming a good but not great stretch 4. I think Mudiay wouldve been a better short and long term pick that also would've possibly extended melo's career because of his playstyle. With mudiay the knicks would one free agent away from being a perennial contender imo.

Of course i can always be wrong

Ill take the L @Brozay