Emmanuel Acho Gives "Gender Neutral" take on Angel Reese

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I mean, he’s clearly right :wtf:

Since when do nggas argue like broads and dismiss a valid message based on the messenger. We can walk and chew gum. He can be a complete asshat and c00n, yet this singular point can be correct.

I really hate seeing nggas juelz their way out of a losing argument just to “stay on code”. It is literally how women argue :scust:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tokens get spent

This the nikka that sabotages other nikkas in career in the office

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Since when do nggas argue like broads and dismiss a valid message based on the messenger. We can walk and chew gum. He can be a complete asshat and c00n, yet this singular point can be correct.

I really hate seeing nggas juelz their way out of a losing argument just to “stay on code”. It is literally how women argue :scust:

Who is "we" and "nikkas"?

You are a Nigerian

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He is right but thats typical women behavior (Switching up and playing victim later) and you cant criticize black women.
Maybe in you guys homeland but not in our culture

We don’t separate the two

We are one community

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Dog, you're missing the point. Only fools are arguing that his opinion isn't valid. The issue is that he chose to take his hoe ass up there and pile on that black woman... For what? He chose to take race and gender out of the discussion even though racism and sexism play a huge part in this.

That's the same as arguing in favor of the murder of George Floyd cause "he was on that fent :yeshrug: "

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk and a lotta y'all make it painfully apparent every day.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

How was Angel Reese being a "villain"? That seems like a media creation to play up the race angle to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But don't all real competitors cry when they lose? I don't think its indication of them being weak just having a passion for the game

People lack common sense… Sure she embraced being the villain cause it was financially lucrative and put more eyes on the game…. but it was an “in the moment” situation…. but at the end of the day.. she is still a human being and a young one at that…. So her being emotional after a loss shouldn’t be a shocker……

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe in you guys homeland but not in our culture

We don’t separate the two

We are one community
STFU cac. Angel "You cant see me" Reese been talking trash and being disrespectful when they were winning. Don't dish it if you cant take it. That's all he is saying.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
STFU cac. Angel "You cant see me" Reese been talking trash and being disrespectful when they were winning. Don't dish it if you cant take it. That's all he is saying.
Yes, I’ve been seeing the tethers spreading this narrative all over social media on your model minority tour like Caitlyn wasn’t doing it to players first.

Save the 3rd grade trickery, little guy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

like you said, he can't be the one saying it.

Bomani said similar on his show Monday. Bomani >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> c00ncho

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I’ve been seeing the tethers spreading this narrative all over social media on your model minority tour like Caitlyn wasn’t doing it to players first.

Save the 3rd grade trickery, little guy.
Show me where Caitlyn got up in someones face and followed them around doing it. I'll wait. In the NBA that would be a bench clearing brawl.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

taylor rooks already said it, but if you have to remove variables from the argument to enhance the validity of your argument... :wtf:

this is clearly not about angel being able to handle trash talk or being on the losing side imo. it's about the lengths some people go to in responding to her because they don't like what they see. lengths that extend beyond what angel should be expected to put up with simply because she talks shyt. i've never agreed that because someone talks trash that they have to be willing to take whatever comes back their way. we all know there are levels. there's trash talk, and there's "nah, we gonna have to run the fade" talk.

she ate her L and everything that came with it. nothing about her statement was strictly pertaining to losing to Iowa IMO. what part of it was cowardly?

and coming from emmanuel acho? who is ALWAYS searching for justification in behavior that is indefensible (under the bullshyt guise of "having an uncomfortable conversation"), then passing it off as an enlightened opinion? fukk him. he is a white man's black man, and he revels in it. and giving any credence at all to the notion he should be allowed to speak on behalf of us when it comes to ANYTHING is dangerous.

fukk him. seriously.