Emmanuel Acho Gives "Gender Neutral" take on Angel Reese

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I honestly wish she kept the same energy for the loss or dismissed it like no big deal.

Never let them break you because you break them if you stay stubborn.

Cry to yourself and the people closest to you. Don't answer their questions about "how you're feeling" or "what your teammates mean to you" during a loss. They're trying to get you and your teammates to break, let the faucets out and give them satisfaction. They're trying to soften everyone up so they can make fun of and criticize it later.

When you win let that shyt all out mercilessly. All the frustration. Gloat like there's no tomorrow. Let them know how you feel then.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I mean.... The man's got a point. Two things can be true

1) people stepping way out of line to shyt on this woman with racist, sexist garbage

2) she do be wolfing but now on stage crying... Even though that night she lost wasn't the first day people starting saying racist/sexist shyt.

It was easier to deal with when she was winning, but now cause you lost it's getting to you?? That is the definition of corny. My issue with Acho is that he didn't have to use his platform to point this out to the world though. He's still a bytch ass c00n in my eyes. We correct each other in private, there was no need to take this stance on his platform for any other reason than selling out for views and cac approval.

I agree with this in principle. If the hate was just basketball related, then he'd be good. Her hate comes from more than just basketball though, there are racial connotations here.

That said, nobody told her to talk shyt. Gotta be able to back it up or face consequences. Life ain't fair at times. She just needs to put her head down, grind and get better.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
He’s a dumbass deluxe. I cannot stand this dense fool. No one puts this dude in his place! But soon as Cam calls a white QB a “game manager”, Black men and women have so much vitriol for him. c00n niqqa.

Also, I didn’t like when Angel sat up there and cried explaining to everyone what we already knew. Don’t cry and explain anything in front of those millions of racist, sexist kkkrakkkers and kkkoons. I hated that she did that. You walk out with your head high and cry in the damn car! Don’t put up this tough persona and cry to the world when you lose.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Straight up though, you can tell LSU didn't have the same fire from the year before.

Like they absolutely blew them out last year a large part because they had disdain for the shyt talking Caitlin was doing and the same propelling and shyt talking the media was doing before the game.

Angel Reese saying "We don't hate each other" before the game already showed me they didn't have the same edge.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
emmanuel-acho-3.jpg

that entire series was disrespectful

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Here's the thing: the media acts exactly the same way as how Angel Reese does. It's worse because they don't do anything but talk and claim though.

Media was talking a whole bunch of shyt last year before the LSU game.
All the "U Can't C me" highlights of Caitlin vs South Carolina
All that "Look at Caitlin!"
All that "LSU bout to get it"
All that got real quiet after LSU obliterated them.

Notice how they didn't really do that before this game because sports media were scared of the potential L?

Now look how much shyt talking and clowning they're doing. No different from what Angel Reese did.

The worst part is they don't even play the dang sport. That's the difference.
They're just wishful thinkers talking real loud to get in the opponents' heads. They're no different from loud, obnoxious fans and hecklers.
It's like when Republicans talk about "Our Military this, Military that" but are far af away from the actual combat. Talkin about "We're so strong".
When it's time to help their 'heroes' though? Expendable.
Same when you hear about them talk about football players' greatness but never put a single cleat on a football field.

Media especially like Barstool Sports are shameful talkers, worse than anything and more cowardly than what Angel Reese does. They just want to keep trying to project false images of superiority. That's basically what their platform is built off of, not real objective sports and reporting. They got zero culture: only fart jokes, frat boy humor and ring-chasing.

That's one of the many reasons why they'll never get the true love and approval of the people that they want so bad and why they have to keep trying to shove images in our face and driving narratives non-organically.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree with this in principle. If the hate was just basketball related, then he'd be good. Her hate comes from more than just basketball though, there are racial connotations here.

That said, nobody told her to talk shyt. Gotta be able to back it up or face consequences. Life ain't fair at times. She just needs to put her head down, grind and get better.
this.

but we staying on code too cause we know what a lot of the cac "criticism" is about. :mjpls: